"I wouldn't leave you without saying goodbye" I just nodded and nuzzled my face into his chest. We laid there for a few minutes before I had to leave for my doctors appointment.

I quickly got up, once I was ready I grabbed my phone and keys and walked up to techno, giving him a quick kiss before saying "I'll be back"

Techno kissed me back and said "alright bye baby drive safe" I nodded and waved goodbye before walking out and driving to the doctor.

Once I got there, I checked in and waited until I was called to the back. They took my height and weight before taking me into a room.

I sat down as the nurse started asking me questions. "How are you today?" She asked. "I'm alright how are you?" She nodded "I'm good thanks for asking, so let's get right into this, I have some mandatory questions to ask you." I nodded "okay"

"So are you sexually active?" I nodded "yes" she typed for a second before speaking "alright is there any chance you could be pregnant?"

I shook my head "no I have the implant" the lady nodded "alright is it okay if we have you take a pregnancy test just in case?"

I nodded "sure" she kept asking me the usual questions before she gave me a glass of water and a pregnancy stick.

She lead me to the bathroom and gave me some time. I drank the water, I couldn't help but be a little nervous. I know I'm not pregnant but I can't help but worry....

If I was pregnant whos baby would it be?

I had sex with techno and Punz...

These are all big 'if's' but what would I do if it was Punz kid and not techno?

Shit....

I'm about to have a whole ass panic attack over this in the bathroom....

I calmed myself down and finished up before walking out of the bathroom. I went back into the main room and set the stick down on the paper towel the lady gave me.

She came back a few minutes later looked at the stick, it was weird, it wasn't a two lines kind of a thing. It just had a color at the end.

She started typing before speaking, "okay so yellow means negative. Your not pregnant" it felt like a weight was lifted off my chest.

I nodded as we went through the rest of the appointment. Once I was done I got in my car and drove back home. I unlocked the door and walked in to me and technos room to see techno packing a backpack.

I hooked my head over technos shoulder and said "is this for this weekend?" Techno nodded "yep I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon your leaving Saturday night right?"

I nodded "yep" techno continued packing his bag before saying "do you want me to pack your bag too?" I shook my head "definitely not" techno gave me a look of confusion so I continued talking before he could.

"I know you, and I know you'd pack some sexy lingerie or something" techno laughed "that doesn't sound like something I would do"

I laughed "yeah? Because I'm pretty sure you tried to do that last time we went to see your parents" techno turned to face me before grabbing my waist.

"Yeah and we still had sex just without the sexy outfit" I scoffed "oh whatever that was a Christmas present" techno laughed before pulling my waist as close as he could.

"That was the best Christmas of my life" I laughed "because of the sex?" Techno shook his head. "No, because I spent it with you... but the sex was a bonus"

I laughed before pulling away to speak. "I'll pack my bags later" techno nodded. "So how was your doctors appointment?"

I shrugged "well I'm not pregnant" techno raised an eyebrow "did you think you were? Was that why you went?" I quickly cut him off. "No it was just a checkup but they had me take a pregnancy test just in case"