How the fuck?

I look up at him surprised and confused before tugging on the belt trying to release my hands.

"Very funny Harold, now take it off," I growl and he just laughs.

"Why? I know you like it. It's time for some fun Hope." I sigh and tug again before he grabs my hips and moves me up to the head of the bed. My back is resting on the headboard as my hands are in front of me.

"So you're going to answer these questions and maybe then I'll decide if you get to come or not tonight," he smirks and I laugh.

"Ooh, kinky." I roll my eyes at the thought before his hand snaps around my chin tugging my face towards him.

"First of all if you want to come tonight don't keep being a fucking brat. Second of all don't roll your eyes at me." he seethes his voice is dark and raspy. I go to respond but his eyes give me a warning look so I control myself and just sigh.

"How many people have you kissed?" he looks at me before taking a step back and leaning up against the wall with his arms crossed.

I have to take a second to think. With all the parties I've gone to, some nights have ended up with me waking up in someone else's bed.

"Hmm for guys about 7 and then for girls I think about 3." Harry's eyes widened slightly but he quickly recomposes himself.

"How many guys have you given blow jobs to?"

"Geez, you're asking personal questions tonight. You don't see me asking how many girls you've hooked up with." I scoff and he just huffs.

"Answer the question, Hope." I sigh knowing if I answer these I'll get out faster and honestly, I'm tired and want to sleep.

"Mmm 5 I think, and I know your next question will be girls and so 2 of them." He looks at me slightly impressed and I try my hardest not to roll my eyes.

"For a virgin, you sure got around."

"Well, alcohol and weed make you do some crazy things." I shrug my shoulders waiting for the next question.

"You're mine, you know that right?" he says, looking me in the eyes.

"Mmm no, I didn't know I was yours because I didn't know I was property," I growl at him. I hate when men just assume a woman is theirs like we're just property.

He takes a step towards me and presses on a hickey that was left on my neck from one of our endeavors, "This mark, makes you mine. Understand?" he nearly growls putting a bit more pressure on the mark-making me hiss in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Nope, I don't understand. Wanna know why? Because I'm not fucking property. If you want me to be yours don't be a pussy and just mark me, claim me by asking me, or else I'll never be yours." I hiss at him and I swear his pupils got 10 times darker.

"Why'd you kiss Louis?" I groaned knowing this question was coming.

"Because it was a dare."

"Would you do it again?" he puts his hands on the bed and leans down trying to look intimidating. I suppress the urge to roll my eyes.

"Yep because I'm not yours. Besides, he was a good kisser so maybe I'll just let him hit it before you." My lips turn up into a smirk and I can see the moment he snaps.

His hands grab my ankles and he tugs me down spreading my legs open as he crawls on top of me, cupping his hand over my heat. I gasp and arch my back slightly but he pushes my hips back down.