21. pool sex [18+]

"We don't need the light, We'll live on the dark side"

2ND person POV

After 3 weeks of no sexual activities with Touya what so ever, you finally can get in the pool and do anything!!

You slowly get in the cold water and he sits on your lap. You immediately put a hand on his thigh and squeeze it. He lets out a small squeak from the feeling. You haven't touched him in a long time, so every little touch makes his heart skip a beat...

"Ahh~ I've missed this..." He says and puts his arm around your neck.
"I've missed this~" you say and slap his thigh. He lets out another squeak this time louder. Ray, Shoto, Fiyumi and Natsu have went on a trip the whole day, so the two of you can have fun. You have moved the pool to the back of the house, and build a little room for it. So other ppl won't see. there are a couple of Windows in there but it's very closed and no one can see what is going on from the outside.

"Come here~" you say and take hold of his chin. You then kiss him passionately and you move your hand to under his swimsuit. You then take his swimsuit off and throw it out of the pool. Then you take your own trunks off and again throw them out of the pool. Then you immediately prepare his ass for your dick. "ahh~ baby~ I missed this so fucking much~~" he moans

"I'v missed this too, I missed feeling your body on mine I missed your sweet cherry lips, I missed every thing about you~" you say seductively in his ear. then when you feel that he is ready, you take out your fingers and he lets out a whine from the loss of simulation. "hmm~ don't worry baby~" you say and insert your dick in his ass. "ahhh~ so tight~" you growl.

"Hang~ so b-big~" he moans and try to ride you a bit but gets tired very fast, "tired already baby~?" he just nods his head and then nuzzles your neck, mostly to hide his blush. You smile at him and fuck him. 

Touya's POV

I can feel it so much more! It feels so much better! I love the feeling of M\N's dick up my ass fucking me like it's the end of the world... It's the best feeling ever!! But now.... Now, I can feel each vain on his cock, I can feel his dick's form  I can feel everything like it's our first time all over again! It feels.... Amazing! I want more! No.... I need more!!  "AHHH~~ FUCK~~ MORE~! M\N MORE!!~~~ I NEED MORE~~!!" I literally yell.... I'm sure ppl around could here that... I look at him and he smirks and fuckes me faster and rougher, just like I love... 

skip - like 4 rounds after

He tales me out of the pool and we go to the shower to well... Shower together and probably have another round there.... Then we go to his room that has now became ours... And go down for a good ass nap...

 •

author note

guys I am so so so so sorry that I was gone for so long.... I just finished collage and I'm in summer break now so I have more time and I'm gonna try to make more stories!! but plz do forgive me for despairing! It wasn't my plan... so just for actually waiting for me to make this one you guys will get 2 chapters today! I'm gonna force my brain to work more just for you guys!