9. I'm here [18+]

"Let go of the light, fall into the dark side"

2ND person POV

"Ahh~~ M/N fuckk your soo bigg~~ I love you big cock~ I love it so much~~" You are on the bed, laying on your back, Touya on the other hand is riding your dick like there is no tomorrow, his hands are tied behind his back. This is your second round and you are kinda tired seeing you don't want to thrust your hips right now. You can see him getting tired and your not even close to release, so you decide to take control and flip him around so his head is buried in the bed and his ass up in the air. You give his ass a slap and push your dick in his pink abused hole, you start to thrust immediately in a very fast pace. "Ahh~~ hang~ kyaa~~ mmm~~ ahh~~ M/N~ M/N~ right there~~ hit there again~~ mmm~~ ahh~~ fuckk~~" he moans as you hit his prostate, you keep on hitting that one spot over and over again, he moans loudly and you brush your hands on his scars, the staples were taken out 2 days ago, the doctor did say not to do any activity that can reopen the wond... But... When your horny nothing and no one will stop you. The doctor said the marks will go down and the ones on the face will probably heal completely! His tounge hangs out of his mouth and sliva is going down his chin. His eyes are watery and his cheeks are red, you kiss his forehead and he moans louder than before. "AHH~~ BABY~~ I'M CUMMING~~" he moans and cums on his chest you give a couple more thrusts and cum deep in his ass. You pull out of him and clean him up, then you pick him up and turn around so your on your back and his strandling you with his head resting on your chest, you wrap your hands around his smaller form and give his head a small kiss. "Let's go to sleep baby..."

"Yes daddy"

"Don't say anything you'll regret... I still have stemina and-"

"Stop! Sleep!" He... Demand...? You just shake your head and kiss his head again and the two of you go to sleep.

Author note

So... I know I'm kinda late with the update... Forgive me! Also some of ya haven't noticed, M/N's hair is bavk to black and Touya's is white... Also, do you guys want Touya to like be more dominant? Cuz like his really really sub... If ya haven't noticed...