14. happy birthday

Thanks for 100 reads!!
"So fool me like I'm dreaming, Take me through the night, Fall into the dark side"

Touya's POV

It's been a few weeks since my family started to live with us, Shoto, Natsu and Fiyumi had been sent to a school here in Paris, but today is a very special day, today is Natsu's birthday! Me my mom and M/N are planning to make a party for him his going to be 11. We woke up and then went to  a stor of birthday shit and bought balloons, candles and gifts, then we ordered a cake from a really good place that is also close to our house, and then we went home and started to get shit ready. We hung balloons up all around the house and put a happy birthday sign. Then M/N got a message that the cake is ready and went to get it and came back with it about 15 minutes later then he put the cake in the fridge and now were writing blessings for him... Well more like mom is writing and were telling he what to write while me and M/N and working.

Ray's blessing

My dear sone Natsu, happy birthday dear, I hope you will have an amazing future! I love you mom.

Touya's Blessing

Happy birthday little bro, do great in school. Your brother Touya.

M/N's Blessing

Hey Natsu... Happy birthday, uhh do great I guess. M/N.

"You know that is a little short..."

"Well I have nothing to say Ray"

"Babe don't be rude"

"I'm not, I'm just telling what I think..." He says and I just sigh... His always been like this... So I guess it's normal.

Skip-

Natsu and Fiyumi and Shoto are eating cake and I'm in M/N's big protective arms and mom is also eating from the cake and I'm as well M/N doesn't eat from the cake Couse he said his not hungry.

Author note
Ok I know this is short but I just wanted to do this Idk why...