8. their gone...

"I see it I feel it while were still young and fearless"

A month ago
Endevor's POV

"Why won't he come back!! That stupid ungrateful child!"

"Dad! He ran away because of you!! I lost my brother because of you!! Now get the hell out of our house! We don't need you here!!"

"Fuyumi t-that is not true! He ran away from his duty"

"Duty?! Dad his 16!! He can't have a duty he is young!"

"Natsu.... I'm.... I'm going for a walk make sure Shoto is safe, and for the record you cannot kick me out of my house" I walk out of the house and go for a stroll around the city, 'he didn't leave because of me... He left because he ran away from his duty and so as M/N... Their just running away... Right...?'

Today

'he is not needed to my plan, I have Shoto that is 4 now and his Quirk is more powerful the I thought! I don't need that ungrateful son' I sit down on the couch and read a newspaper article on something.

Rai's POV

"No Touya please, don't leave"

"I'm sorry mom but you have to undergo that I can't here anymore... It hurts everything hurts and I don't want to be here mom, but don't worry, I won't be alone! I have M/N with me!"

"But... What if I'll miss you?"

"I'll send you letters every month to tell you what is happening! Ok, were going now"

"Can you just tell me where?"

"No mom, I'm sorry I cannot..."

"Be safe! And never forget moma loves you so much!!"

"I love you too mom!"

"Hey mom, what is that?"

"Oh hey Fiyumi that is a letter from Touya..."

"He writes you letters?"

"Yes, but he also told me something you cannot tell anyone ok?"

"Ok"

"He told me where he is..."

"Really?! Mom that's amazing!"

"Yes, but he asked for all of us to stay here, he and M/N are doing well... They are Also dating..."

"Oh wow, that's awesome news... So what do you plan on doing?"

"Stay here and protected you guys"

"Oh... Ok..."