6. Nap time

"Take me through the night"

I open my eyes after me and Touya took a nap on the couch, he is on my chest and my arms are around his waist. I look at the TV and it's playing music.

I look down on my chest to see Touya's sleeping face, he looks really peaceful and happy. I brush my hands through his hair and brush my fingers on the hickeys I've made just a couple days ago. He is only on Boxers and so am I. It was pretty hot when we fell asleep.

Touya starts to wake up from the touch, and looks at me. "Happy birthday, baby..." I say in a raspy voice. "Thanks..." I hug him tighter and kiss his forehead. He gets up and gives me a kiss on the lips. "What time is it?" "Hmm... I think it's around 1 a.m. maybe later..." "Oh, Ok..." "Why so sad?" "Well I was planning on going on a date when we woke up like after an hour.... But we ended up sleeping 7 hours..." "Seven?" "Yeah we went to sleep around six p.m. and now it's around one..." (I can do math! Did you see that!! I cannot believe itt! I'm so proud of myself 😀)

"Well, we can sleep some more till 6:30 a.m. and then go on a date!"
"Sounds good I like it... But why 6:30?" "Cuz.. if we slept 7 hours, so till 6:30 it'll be... 13 and a half hours..." We look at eachother for a good minute and then he says "well we could go now..." "But it's cold..." "Baby we can handle the cold... And anyways it's not that cold..." "Fine... But we get out around 6 ok? I don't want to catch a cold and be bedridden..." "Yeah sure ok!" We get up from the couch and make coffees for ourselves. Then I go to make food while he is going to choose a park to go to... "Hey baby! Do you want to see the sunrise?" "Yeah that sounds cool!" "Ok! So were going to go to XXX park!" (Fill the 'XXX' with a park name I didn't want to come up with one!) "Ok! Sounds good! I'll drive!" "We can walk, it's not that far away..." "Do you want to walk?" "Yeah..." "Ok then we'll walk!"

I finish making the food and put it in a basket I found at the supermarket and were ready to go, it's 4.30 a.m. and I said around six. "Baby we need to change clothes!" I say to Touya as I get up the stairs to my room. "What's the plan?" "Well first were going to target that is open now and go get another set of toothbrushes, and some deodorant and foid bc were out, then were going back here to put everything away and after that were going out to XXX park!" "That's a long ass plan..." "Yeah but!! I made a playlist!! It's a Bokuto playlist!" (If you don't like it just put ur fave one...)

Touya looks really happy with my choice of music....

Sry it's short I'm running out of time!! I have class and I need to post a part!! This was rushed but the next part hopefully will be next week!!