16. pool? pool!

"I see it, Let's feel it, While we're still young and fearless"

2ND person POV

Shoto, Natsu and Fiyumi are done with studies and they went to look for the two of you, they go to the back of the house and they see the both of you in a pool chilling eating watermelon and just having fun. "Pool? Pool!!" Natsu screams and runs inside to get his swimsuit the other two siblings do the same. Then they run out and Natsu jumps in the pool and spalshes water all over "Natsu!" Touya scream at him now being all wet. "What? It's hot!"

"We know that's why we bought a pool" you said, Shoto and Fiyumi got in the pool like normal ppl and all of you have a lot of fun.

Skip-

You get out of the pool at the cover it so nothing happens to it then you go to shower with Touya.

Touya's POV

I get in the shower and let the warm water go down on my skin, now I have marks on my body that will probably will heal soon enough. I'm in my thoughts that I didn't realize that someone is in the shower with me until I feel hands on my waist, I gasp and look back only to find M/N "hey did I scare ya?"

"Yeah you did..."

"Sorry about that..." He says and hugs me, from behind I layy head on his shoulder and he nuzzle my neck. "I love you baby"

"I love you too... Let's shower, I have no power to do shit plz shower me"

"Yeah ok baby" he says and starts to clean me up everywhere, he cleans up my legs up to my thighs, then to my ass, then my dick, then my stomach to my chest and all over my back. Supprisingly I didn't get hard, guess I'm too tierd for that... Then he cleans up my hair and brushes through it. Then he kisses my lips and I kiss back. Then he cleans himself up and wraps me in a robe and dries my hair up and then we go to his room and he dresses me up and then puts me in the bed, then he goes behind me and puts his hand on my hip and move it to my chest and I hold it tight "good night baby"

"Good night daddy"

Author note
Ok, that was so adorable!! I love it!! Also this is what I was talking about just the guy's hand against the girl's chest.

Author noteOk, that was so adorable!! I love it!! Also this is what I was talking about just the guy's hand against the girl's chest

Plz tell me u understand (٥↼_↼)