15. summer

"We don't need the light, We'll live on the dark side"

2ND person POV

You and Touya are on the couch, the air conditioner is on 18 degrees, and the both of you are sweating like someone after running a 7 kilometer race! It's 34° outside and it is more then hot. Touya was supposed to train Shoto, but it's too hot to do anything whatsoever. Ray left the kids at home so they won't get a sun burn from being in the sun too long and she's teaching them at home. "Hey baby"

"Yeah?"

"We should get a pool..."

"You think? Yeah It is really hot.. we definitely should"

"Yeah... Were can we get one?"

"Umm at the market?"

"Yeah..." The both of you get up from the couch and putvon some more comfy clothes that aren't full of sweat, then you go to your car and start driving to the market.

Skip-

You get in the market and gonto the pull aisle, you take the biggest, deepest pool you can find and buy it. You come back home and start to blow it up, it turns out to be a really big pool, that is 5'7 feet deep and 7 feet long. You put water in it and wait till it's full of water, when it's feeling the both of you go inside to get your swimsuit and put it on, then you open a watermelon that you bought with the pool and slice it to 4 pices 2 for you 2 for Touya, then you take 2 big bottles of water and take it all out, you placed the pool at the back of the house where there is no one watching whatsoever, bc you do plan on having some fun with it at night~ anyways, you go out and put it all out and then stop the water and get in the pool.

Author note
Y'all, next chapter is going to be adorable!!