7. it's just a dream...

"Fall into the dark side"

Dabi's POV

"COME BACK HERE! YOU DISGUSTING UNGRATEFUL CHILD!!" Enji yell at me and I'm running away form him.

"STOP RUNNING!!" 'no... No I... I left him! I ran away!! Where is mom!? Where is M/N?! T-this can't be!! Where am I ?!?!'

"NO GET AWAY!! GET AWAY FROM MEE!!!" 'why won't he stop why does he keep running?!' then from burnt ashes everything became white, I look back and there's no one there... 'what?! Where is he??'

I look around me, and no one is there, I'm all alone.... No one is coming to save me... Then out of nowhere that son of a bitch runs to me and tackles me to the ground, he activates his Quirk with his hand and starts to burn my face.

"NOOO!! GET AWAY!!!"

"Hey hey! Baby are you ok? It's just a dream." M/N says and holds me tight in his arms. " Do you want to tell me what it was about?"

"I saw my dad chasing me... And trying to burn my face... And no one was there..." I felt his hand of my face, apparently I started crying "don't cry baby, your too pretty for that" he says and kisses my lips.

Skip-to the morning 2ND person POV

The two of you start to wake up and Touya finds himself in your protective arms with his head buried in your chest. Your asleep your hair is a mess and there are light snores coming from you. He brushes his fingers on your face moving the hair. The light touch didn't go unnoticed by you and you start to wake up. "Hey..." He says quietly. "Good morning..." You reply with a tierd voice. You give his forehead a kiss and hug him tighter. "Are you ok now...?" You ask

"Yeah... Now that I'm in your arms, I'm better..." He says you hum and kiss his lips and his cheeks. "You know what I just remembered?" You ask

"Hmm?"

"You get your staples off today, and your scare will heal better..." You say happy

"Oh really? It's today?"

"Yeah, why do you sound consern?"

"I heard It hurts..."

"Well I'm there for you and I'll hold your hand all the way through!" He smiles and his hand goes up to your hair.

"The dye is starting to fade..."

"I knew, I think I'll dye it back to black! What do you think?"

"You do look hot with natural hair... Do you think I should dye mine back to..."

"I think you should dye it white! Like your mom!"

"Hehe... Thanks..." He smiles, and kisses your cheek. "Ok! Let's get up and ready for your appointment!" You say. He nods and gets up with you. You push him back on the bed and pick him up. "Hehe" he giggles a little, you go to the bathroom and put him on the counter. You give him his new brush and you take yours, and as you brush your teeth you brush his hair and then yours. Then you do to his room and pick clothes for him and you take your own clothes. You go back to the bathroom and pick him from there. "You know I can walk right?"

"Yes but you deserve to be in my hands like this because you need to feel loved!" You say and lay him on the bed you give him his clothes and he gets dressed.