11. the burn

"Fall into the dark side, Beneath the sky, As black as diamonds"

Shoto's POV

I walk down the hall and I can here mama talking in the phone, I open the big door and look at her. "Mama!" I say she stops talking abd looks at me, her eyes open wide and she get closer to me with a kettle with boiling water in it, then she purs in on the left side on my face I scream with pain and big sister Fiyumi and dad come to me and sister pickes me up and dad takes mama by her hand and walk out of the house. Then sister takes me to the hospital.

Skip- the night

Dad comes back home without mama he said the she is in a better place and then ordered me to go to sleep. Then sister comes in my room. "Hey, Shoto? I'm sending a letter to big brother Touya, to know what's happening... How are you? How is your eye?"

"It's better sister, can I see big brother Touya?"

"No... I'm sorry, he left long ago."

"Left the country?"

"Yes... But me mom brother Natsu thought about going to him... If we do would you like to come?"

"Yes! I would!" I say

"Ok, then In 5 months were going to get mom and then well fly to where he is ok? But be ready to leave everyone..."

"Ok!"

Skip 5 months later Fiyumi's POV

Dad is not here for the next week so we have time to go, I've talked with Touya he said that they will be happy to see us, Now I'm going to get mom I've learned how to drive a car at age 14 and I can drive the boys to moms hospital that is releasing her in a few. I go to Shoto's room and pack a bag for him, then do the same for Natsu myself and mom. I put all the bags in the car and start by driving to Natsu's school and pick him up, then go to Shoto's preschool and get him and at least mom. I park the car and mom is standing outside the hospital, I get out of the car and run to her and give her a hug "mom were ready, everything is! The tickets to France are ready as well." I say she hugs me and gets in the drive sit and drive us to the airport.

We get to the airport and mom calls someone to take the car from us and put it back at the house and adter that we get on the plane and take off.

Author note
Ok I'm on a roll and I have an amazing idea for the next part so If you hate me for making so many in one fucking day.... Remember I don't give a fuck!