Chapter Sixty Eight

Start from the beginning

All Wang Bao wanted to do was push Nakai away,and die from embarrassment, but the release of pressure from his intestines had caused his body to feel an almost euphoric sensation, and he reached a quick orgasm with very little stimulus. While Wang Bao grunted on the table quietly through his shameful orgasm, Nakai continuously slurped on Wang Bao's hole until nothing came out. With Wang Bao still trying to catch his breath and sanity, Nakai pulled him off of the table to squat on his thighs, but before he could finally enter Wang Bao's body, he was stopped by Wang Bao saying breathlessly.

"Turn me around, Nakai. I want to see you."

Despite being quick to reach climax and embarrassment, Wang Bao was more focused on Nakai's pleasure, and he desperately wanted to watch Nakai's face as they made love. As soon as Nakai heard what Wang Bao said, he carefully turned Wang Bao around, but rather than making Wang Bao squat on his thighs like he had planned, Nakai had Wang Bao hook his legs over his arms; allowing Nakai to hold onto Wang Bao's buttocks firmly, as well as control the speed and depth at which Wang Bao was fucked. Without waiting any longer, Nakai slowly pushed Wang Bao onto his entire hardened length, until there was nothing left to take. Almost as soon as Wang Bao felt the familiar fullness that only Nakai's cock could offer him, Nakai pulled his body up by his bottom, stopping only a few centimetres shy of the tip. Although Nakai was making Wang Bao take his cock deep inside, the pace was quite slow, causing Wang Bao to grow accustomed to the large intrusion quickly. Because Wang Bao was facing Nakai, he could see how much the Giant was loving being inside of him, despite not showing a lot of emotion on his face. The small things like the sweat along Nakai's hairline, and the constant clenching of his jaw were obvious signs that he enjoyed having Wang Bao's intestines suck on his shaft.

Although Wang Bao wanted to continue watching Nakai, he couldn't hold back from kissing the Giant in front of him, and grabbed a hold of the short length that had grown back on Nakai's head, before pulling him forward into a rough kiss. Because of all the cream the two of them had eaten, their kiss tasted quite sweet despite being sloppy and rough. Every split second Wang Bao had between the times their lips were attached, Wang Bao took the opportunity to beg Nakai to pound him harder and faster. After only two times of begging, Wang Bao's stomach was bulging greatly with every intensely deep thrust from Nakai; had someone walked in, they would think the cock pounding into his stomach was about to burst through his skin. Wang Bao loved this sensation though, and he pulled away from Nakai's hungry mouth to beg for more, but rather than Nakai giving Wang Bao what he was desperate for, instead he pushed Wang Bao down to the base of his cock until his hips were flush with Wang Bao's buttcheeks. As soon as Wang Bao felt the unwavering fullness from Nakai's cock, his body began to tremble uncontrollably, until a thick load squirted out from his untouched shaft, and onto Nakai's chest.

While keeping the breathtaking depth inside of Wang Bao, Nakai stood up after Wang Bao's orgasm, before laying him on the table. Wang Bao gasped and regained some of his awareness as soon as he felt the cold table touch his skin, but before he could think too clearly, Nakai began pounding into him at a breathtaking speed. Wang Bao tried his best to stay quiet by biting on his hand, while Nakai stopped himself from moaning by nibbling on Wang Bao's foot. Wang Bao had never been a foot person, but whenever he felt Nakai nibble or play with his feet during sex, it would send an intoxicating electric current through his entire body, leaving him both overly sensitive and numb. Within only a few seconds of being on the table, Wang Bao felt the familiar feeling build up inside of him again, and he bit extra hard on his hand, hoping to stay silent when his orgasm hit. Unlike before, Wang Bao arched his back off of the table while his vision went white. To hold him down, Nakai pressed against the base of Wang Bao's stomach firmly while directing his hips downard, as if he was screwing Wang Bao down into the ground. Before Wang Bao could fully finish his previous orgasm, his body was sent through another heavenly climax, leaving his mind, body and soul sensitive to Nakai's touch.