Chapter Sixty Eight

En başından başla

"Play with yourself until I come back."

With his hand still inside of his underwear, Wang Bao did as he was told and started stroking his wet shaft. With his other hand, Wang Bao shoved it down between his legs to play with his hole. Nakai had only walked away for a few seconds, but when he returned to stand at the edge of the table, he could tell Wang Bao was incredibly turned on by the wet sounds coming from between his legs as he fingered himself. As Nakai sat down at the head of the table, he continued to watch Wang Bao, every few seconds his own shaft would jump and twitch from the sexy sight in front of him. Just when Wang Bao was showing signs of cumming, Nakai quickly pulled Wang Bao's hands out of his pants, before roughly pulling them off; making sure to pull Wang Bao's underwear as well. The sudden feeling of being exposed made Wang Bao gasp, and he watched with a dazed stare as Nakai shook a fresh can of cream. Before doing anything with the cream, Nakai leaned forward and took all of Wang Bao's wet shaft in his mouth, grunting quietly at the strong salty flavour. With his free hand, Nakai poked around Wang Bao's loosened hole, then replaced his finger with the nozzle of the cream canister. Although they had to make sure to keep their noise down, Wang Bao couldn't help but gasp as he felt the cold whipped cream spray inside of him.

Unlike the feeling of Nakai's semen, the whipped cream was quick to melt inside of his hot intestines, making it feel as if water and gas was being pumped inside of him. Once the entire can had been emptied inside of his gut, Wang Bao watched as Nakai placed the empty bottle on the ground, before leaning back in his chair. To make sure the melted cream didn't squirt out of him and onto Nakai, Wang Bao clenched his buttocks as best as he could while propping himself up with his arms. Before Wang Bao could ask why Nakai was stopping again, a darkness entered Nakai's stare while he said.

"You ate all the food except for one piece of cake, Wang Bao. You were complaining about being hungry, yet you didn't bother to ask if I was."

Wang Bao suddenly felt as if Nakai was looking at him as if he had turned into a wild beast, and there was a delicious slab of meat in front of him. The stare was so intense, Wang Bao felt an intense tingling sensation in his lower abdomen, and he had to suddenly clench his entire lower half, before he squirted everything out. Before they could prolong everything anymore, Wang Bao returned the hungry stare back at Nakai, and asked in a quiet voice.

"Are you hungry, Nakai?"

With a single nod, Nakai answered his question, and Wang Bao slowly opened his legs wider until his legs were spread as wide as the table. Without hesitation, Nakai dipped between Wang Bao's legs, and swallowed his entire shaft again. Usually Nakai would be thrown into a fiery desire whenever they had sex, but Wang Bao could feel it was different this time, and he wondered if Nakai really was wanting to eat him up. With Nakai slurping on his cock loudly, Wang Bao leaned against the table breathlessly as he felt his sack being massaged by Nakai's thick tongue. To make sure he kept his voice down, Wang Bao sucked on his fingers sloppily, but this action only turned him on more, causing his back hole to twitch hungrily. With every passing second it was getting harder to hold in the gas and cream that had been sprayed inside of him. The last thing Wang Bao wanted to do was fart a large load of cream onto Nakai's face, but the words he wanted to say became stuck in his throat when Nakai turned him over to lay belly side down on the table. With his ass sticking up, Wang Bao grunted with a deep groan as Nakai's tongue pushed its way through his clenched sphincter. Despite trying hard to keep everything inside, Nakai was sucking on his hole as if his life depended on the sweet juice he was holding inside. With his entire body turning a deep shade of red from a mix of embarrassment and pleasure, Wang Bao clenched his jaw with all of his might as he felt the pressure from his stomach move down. Before he could push Nakai away, all of the cream and gas squirted out of Wang Bao's wet hole, and into Nakai's mouth.