You don't mess with The Tom Riddle.

"I do not recall agreeing to this," Tom grumbled under his breath which was immediately ignored by Leo.

The duo was currently seated in one corner of the Three Broomsticks, sipping on their butter beer. The trip to Hogsmeade was absolutely on impulse, courtesy of our little Leo. She was very determined to find a perfect first date for her dear friend Tom Riddle.

Tom, however, didn't understand her motive. He was almost offended when she said that Tom desperately needed a girl in his life to continue the normal functioning of his brain.

"Everything would be fine once you meet 'the one' ," Leo assured while nodding to herself.

"That does not make any sense," Tom sounded tired.

"It does. You need to experience everything in life even if it's just for one time."

"You are a girl," Tom stated quietly.

"What? No," Leo answered way too quickly making him raise his eyebrows.

"Leo, you are a girl," he pressed, this time genuinely concerned. Considering how her brain worked, she might actually not be fully aware that she in fact was a girl.

"Well, yeah. But that doesn't count. You need to be around more girls," Leo finally spoke up after a long pause.

Tom bit the inside of his cheeks while averting his gaze. The soft sunlight made his dark eyes appear hazel brown. His pale skin was almost golden. His hair was short once again and his soft curls hung just above his perfect eyebrows.

In that moment, Leo couldn't help but stare, completely forgetting about the real reason they were there. He looked otherworldly.

"You are enough for me," Tom said softly, his words barely registering in her mind. Maybe it was because the way he worded it, Leo's heart stopped beating for a second. She found it hard to breathe. Her eyes watered and she thought that she was dying.

Not earning any response, Tom glanced back at her. She looked like she had seen a ghost. Tom tilted his head in confusion and looked behind him once to check if anything was out of the ordinary.

Leo had to mentally strangle herself to snap out of her thoughts. She flashed him a very nervous smile and started looking everywhere but him. Just in that moment, her eyes fell on a girl who had entered through the doors. Pushing aside the slight tug in her heart, she discreetly pointed towards the new arrival, gaining Tom's attention.

"The target has been locked. On your left, 4 o'clock. Shall we engage, officer," Leo whispered.

"What?" Tom deadpanned making Leo sigh in exasperation.

"Do you see that girl on table number four?" She whispered once again. Tom followed her instructions and directly faced the girl. Leo widened her eyes and slapped his hand that rested on the table. Tom shot her an irritated look.

"You cannot just stare at her! We are incognito here!" Leo waved her hands violently trying to make a point.

"I have had enough. Let's head back to Hogwarts," Tom declared while he prepared to stand up. Leo almost gave in. She shook her head from side to side to focus once again. The girl grabbed his hand, making him look down at her. She mustered up the best puppy dog eyes she could manage, "Please."

"I still cannot understand why we are doing this," Tom grumbled but sat down anyways. Leo flashed him a grin which turned serious once again.

"Okay, we first need to develop your communication skills," Leo pointed out, making the boy scoff, "you need to start the conversation with a good pick-up line. Girls die for it, trust me."