-Can I ask you something? you asked without turning to face him.
-Yeah?

You paused trying to figure out how to say this correctly without giving him the wrong impression.

-Why did you and Alli break up?

His hand stopped playing with your hair immediately and didn't say anything.

Fuck why did you have to ask.

He moved his body making you look at him. He seemed so calm and sleepy too but his eyes glanced in curiosity and interest. You broke the eye contact feeling so stupid of asking him.

Why couldn't you keep your mouth shut..

-I was just wondering.. you added feeling your heart going fast in awkwardness

-She couldn't handle me. he laughed softly.
-Oh.. you said and buried your head on his chest again in shame.

You didn't know what to think. He didn't give you a clear answer.. "she couldn't handle me". What does that even mean..

-Why are you asking? he asked
-Just curiosity.

You felt his arm getting wrapped tighter around you as he pulled you even closer to his body. His front was pressed with yours and your leg was between his.

-She is not the reason you've been acting like this is she?

You took a deep breath and shook your head negatively knowing that if you speak your voice would probably show the opposite.

He kissed your forehead.

-I'm done with her a long time ago. he said.

Your cheeks turned red in embarrassment. Fuck you shouldn't have asked him in the first place..

Johnny's POV
Was she really acting that weird because of Alli?

I had so forgotten about her. The truth is that we were dating for such a long time and I really liked her. Alli was probably my first stable relationship. That's why I hated it so much when I saw Larusso flirting with her.

But things are now different. Alli couldn't handle me it was true. It's not that I wanted a babysitter or something like that but Alli was too weak for me. She never supported me on my decisions.

She was telling me that I'm searching for trouble. She couldn't get that I know karate and she was always blaming me and the cobra kais for whatever was happening in our relationship.

Y/N is so different than her..

I gave her a glance and tried to speak but then I noticed that her eyes were closed so I kept my mouth shut immediately.

She was so peaceful and beautiful as she was sleeping. I could feel the heat of her breath on my chest.

I kept staring at her without noticing that I was smiling. I felt something I can't describe.

It seemed a lot with the feeling you get when you manage to beat someone and Kreese glances you in pride and satisfaction. But the only difference was that now I was feeling calm and chill. Like my inner world was in peace.

I moved lowly so that I wouldn't wake her up and pulled her closer to me. I felt my eyes getting tired of staying awake. I fell in love with the feeling that I was so relaxed when she was here with me.

Y/N's POV
You woke up early next morning. You felt the warmth of Johnny's body and smiled.

He looked so handsome and adorable as he was sleeping. You were so used of the tough side of Johnny. He now seemed so young and innocent. As if he was just a young child again..