•Curiosity

You really weren't in the mood of staying over at Johnny's that night. You wanted to wear your pyjamas and try not to think that he may date you just to get back with his ex.

Johnny unlocked the door of his huge luxurious house and let you in leading you to his bedroom.

He opened the wardrobe and handed you over some clothes to sleep.

-Here he smiled warmly with care
-Thanks..

You walked in his bathroom and changed clothes. They were so big for you. The shirt's sleeves were too long and you were literally stepping on the pants but fortunately they were comfortable and they felt so soft on your skin. The smell made you wanna faint.. they smelled so much like Johnny..

You exited the bathroom and saw him sitting on the bed waiting for you to come.

He grinned at the sight of you.

-You're too tall.. you chuckled shyly pointing to the sleeves

He got up and kissed your forehead cupping your face with his hands.

-Nah you're just too short. he teased

He was ready to leave and take off his headband but you held his hand and pulled him in a hug placing your hands tightly around his waist.

You cannot describe that feeling with words. All you knew was that you needed his hug so desperately. It made you feel safe even now that you had so many doubts about you two and your "relationship"

He hugged you back and placed his hand on the back of your head with love while his fingers started playing slowly with your hair.

You wanted to cry but you tried to hold the tears inside. You didn't want to give him the impression of a weak and jealous girlfriend. It would be too humiliating.

-Y/N?

You nodded without pulling away afraid that if you face him you would start crying.

-Is it ok if we sleep in the same bed?
-It's fine you smiled having your head buried inside his strong chest.

You noticed he was wearing a light blue shirt you've never seen him wearing before.

-It suits you why don't you wear it at school? you asked caressing the fabric.
-Ugh I don't know I don't really like it.
-It matches your eyes

You noticed that his cheeks turned a bit red and you kissed him softly.

He took your hand and you both lied on his bed. It was so comfortable and cozy.

You turned to look at him. He was so handsome.. His blue eyes stopped on your face with admiration.

-You look better without makeup he noticed and caressed your cheek and jaw with a grin.

His touch made you all the feel butterflies in your stomach causing your heart go crazy.

How could he do that? How could he be so good to you and still being in love with Alli..?

You smiled and placed your head on his chest as he wrapped protectively his arms all around you.

-I don't want to get boring but are you sure you alright? he asked

You felt a bit surprised of him asking you over and over again how you were feeling. Did he really care?

-Yes why..?
-You tell me you're acting weird since the party..

You didn't answer. You just nodded and kissed his jaw softly making his lips form a tiny smile full in satisfaction.

He started playing with your hair and you were caressing his shoulder with your fingers. The warmth of his body made you relax and feel welcomed. But however the thought of Alli made you feel so anxious and unsecure. It made you feel like you were the wrong person that was now cuddling with Johnny Lawrence. All those thoughts were torturing you.