•She's good

[A/N Omg this gif I'm in love:)]

_________________________________________
You were waiting in class for the rest of the students to arrive. You had come to school early that day and had some time to revise a few things before the lesson was about to begin.

Tommy and Jimmy entered.

-Hey Y/N. they smiled
-Um hey.

Ok that was new. They sat in their usual sit in the back.  

Your mind went back to Johnny. He was not sharing class with you this morning but his friends did and they just greeted you?

You've been fighting with these guys since you first moved here.

Anyways you tried to ignore that and suppose that maybe that was a way to make you feel humiliated once again or something like that.
____
You saw Daniel outside the lockers flirting with Alli.

-Hey girl what's up. How was detention? Alli said jokingly
-Actually it was better than I thought. you laughed without mentioning the blonde.
____
You headed in chemistry class. Johnny was already there.

A small grin appeared to his face as he saw you.

-Hey
-Hey how are you?
-I guess I'm fine.

You noticed that the knuckles on his right hand were bruised and red as he opened up his notebook and handed you over a piece of paper.

Was he in another fight yesterday after the detention? Or was it just from the karate practice and the "no mercy" things?

-You alright? you asked
-Yeah I'm fine why?
-Nothing just wondering you smiled

You could tell easily that time you and Johnny collaborated just fine. He did anything you asked him to without any of his usual rude or sarcastic comments.

You felt a deep relief inside you. It seemed that truce was still on.
_____
You were playing soccer in gym class along with the other girls.

Your team was already winning thanks to you.

"Oh my god he is so hot"  "Who do you think Bobby is staring at?" "Wow look how fine Johnny's abs are"

These comments made you realize how concentrated you were. You turned around and saw among some other kids the cobra kais watching the game.

Johnny, Dutch and Bobby were not wearing shirts.

Your eyes went immediately to Johnny's mascular body.

Wow you admitted to yourself. You then noticed the other girls checking on him as if he was a bar of chocolate. Gross.

It's not that you were annoyed with him that time. He was just being Johnny and to be honest he was good at it . But these girls were pissing you off and you couldn't tell why.

Your pride never let you chase after a guy. You thought that's too humiliating for a girl and boys don't fucking deserve it. Even more guys that just want to get into your pants and never speak to you ever again.

Your team won as you shot the last goal.

You heard the coach's voice calling your name.

-Mrs Y/L/N I noticed that you play really good.
-Oh thanks sir.

You saw the cobra kais standing right next to him all staring at you.

Did they wanted trouble? The didn't seem mad or ready to start a fight but you never knew what these guys really wanted. They were always able to surprise you.

-So I've been wondering if you'ld like to join the girl's school team.
-Oh really?
-Yes I think you would be a great attacking midfielder.
-Thank you sir. I'll think about it.

He nodded and walked away.

-You're kidding right? Tommy said to you
I've never seen a girl playing like you and you'll like think about joining the school's team?

You smiled.

-Yeah I don't know if I..
-Bullshit Bobby cut you off. You're joining. The school's team have always sucked before. At least now with you we may have a chance.
-Besides Dutch said teasingly poking Johnny You beat our little Johnny here.

You glanced at the blonde. He was laughing rolling his eyes playfully.

-I let her win man. he said
-No he didn't you joked

-Um do you mind showing us that move you did before? Jimmy asked

Jimmy is the most quiet of them. He always laughs and participates to the cobra kai's usual behavior and "jokes" but he never really speaks a lot. Especially to you. That might be the first time talking to you ever.

-Yeah sure.

You noticed Daniel watching you with the corner of your eye.

Shit. What would he think?

-Hey I gotta go. See you guys later.

-She's good Dutch said to Johnny
-Yeah I know.
_____
-Hey Danny.
-Are they bothering you now? he almost screamed clenching his teeth
-What?
-The cobra kais.
-Oh no don't worry about it they just..
-Damn it Y/N I told you. You shouldn't have got in trouble with them. They now have targeted you.
-No Daniel everything is fine. No need to worry.

You hugged him.

For some reason you felt bad. You did nothing wrong but you felt guilty. As if you were betraying your best friend. But were you really? It's not like you started hanging out with Johnny and his friends. You just had fun with him for only two days.

Surely things would go back to normal as the time passes. You knew that the cobras couldn't be good to someone for a long time. That thought was hurting you deep inside but it might was for the best.
_________________________________________