** This is the gems detailing on his shirt first image and the coat assume in other picture as complete outfit**

I had saved the marriage but I failed to save myself. It was always like this, I just had to be the martyr...Someday, I'm gonna regret the things I have been doing.

Jungkook made my heart race a hundred miles, yet I just couldn't reach him in time.

I had wanted to walk away without leaving anything, only to find my heart willingly detaching itself from me.

Mistakes, I had been making them all in life, but never had felt such remorse for the one I had recently made.

It can never be and it was a fact I must accept.

It was like dying, to see my heart wither in front of my eyes.

My world was consumed by destruction, deprived of freedom...I can never find myself again.

But it was a price I was glad to pay, for what I lost was so little compared to what I gained.

I stood up and went near the window, allowing the rays of sun shine upon my face, I felt warm, I looked up and squinted at the bright light. Never again would I feel delight upon seeing the blue sky.

Because this perfect day brought clouds to her soul and stormed my heart.

I was lost in my thoughts...

---Jimin's Prov -----------------

The moment I dressed myself and came out followed by maids and artists, I saw Taehyung near the window.

He had that distant look in his hazel eyes.

We were similar in a lot of ways, we both were beautiful, both knew each other well...and both tried so hard not to break down and cry....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Jungkook's Prov ------------

I had long ago dressed up in my black tux with black gems giving it royal vibes, black as his hair and eyes. I made no further alterations except to brush my hair. There was a glass of wine in my hand.

I would never admit it, but I was nervous.

Hoseok sat in front of me, watching me, as if trying to read what was on my mind at this instant.

I finally felt uncomfortable under my hyung's gaze, I scowled at him and glared.

"What?" I finally asked.

Hyung only smirked.

"You sure about this little one?"

I looked away, my face turned more serious than ever.

"Hoseok, I have never been more serious in my whole life."

"Then I hope this turns out well."

Hoseok stood up and ruffled my hair and giving a pat moved towards the door. I used to be annoyed by this gesture of hyung...so it made me wonder why I was actually warmed by my hyung's gesture.

I turned to look at hyung's back...

"Hyung..."

Hoseok stopped and looked back at me.

"When...she died, what..how did..what did Eunwoo feel?"

Hoseok smiled at me and looked weirdly before replying, I knew Hoseok hyung was best friend with my elder brother and was there with him till his last breath.

"I had asked this same question to him that time, he said he could never put to words how much pain he felt that day. Perhaps it was the same as how much he loved her. But he can say that he also felt like dying. She was the only one...and no matter what he do he can never have her back."

"Did he regret falling for her?"

"Jungkook, the only regret he had was that he didn't tell her how much he loved her before she closed her eyes."

"Also...he felt like he was not a good brother to you anymore...he made me promise to look after you."

"I'm sorry hyung..."

Hoseok gave him another weird look.

"You have changed Jungkook."

I replied him with a cocky smirk.

It was the first time I felt connected to my elder brother and understood him and to my Hoseok hyung too.

I had no doubts about the wedding, I had after all planned the 'events' that would take place later, but what I was dreading were the reactions of the people and my father.

I drank the remaining contents of the glass, then I stood up and decided to visit the wedding area early.

----- Hoseok's Prov -----------------

I was shocked at the conversion I had with Jungkook, finally my little one has become mature. I smiled.

"So, can I know the reason behind your dumb smile?"

"Ah....Namjoon" I smiled more brightly..

He gave me questionable look waiting for an explaination.

"He finally asked about Eunwoo." I said in serious tone.

"I see, guess he finally realize the emotion he always tried to escape from."

"Yes, but I am worried Namjoon. This is not right. I asked him, if he is sure about this events, and he said yes."

"I know, Jin is also worried about the outcome of the day...It is going to leave a permanent scar to everyone, if this wedding proceeds."

Let's go downstairs, I haven't meet Jin for ages.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**The story is close to end...............Please vote my fellow armies**