"Neither would you. When you can't take care of your problems, I will." I repeated his words pointedly and he smiled. "We do make a good team."

"Move in with me."

I raised both of my eyebrows at him, blinking twice. 

He looked more determined that before. "You're here all the time. And when you're at your apartment I'm there with you. We're already living together, Nora. You know that. And I know it would be unfair to ask you to leave your apartment. We don't have to move in my house. We could do it in yours. The house doesn't matter to me. You do. I want you there with me, I don't care where we live."

"You'd give up the penthouse?" I asked him in surprise. He loved his house to death. I knew that. 

"I'd give up everything for you." He said. His eyes had that primal look in them. A look which told me he was serious and wasn't giving up anytime soon.

I didn't say anything for a few minutes. He waited patiently, not pushing me. His arms were still tight around my hips. I took a deep breath. "I do like you cooking for me."

A very small smile tugged at the corner of his lips. "Yeah?"

"And I do like the penthouse more." I said, biting back a huge smile.

He pushed his lips to mine, plunging his hand in my hair and tilting my head to the side. His tongue tangled with mine and he let out a soft moan when I pulled his bottom lip, melting me into a puddle. He laughed against my lips, his happiness so infectious that I couldn't help the laugh bubbling from my chest. He was mine, he held all of my heart, and I knew he'd take very good care of it.

"How many drawers do I get?" I asked teasingly.

"You get an entire side of the closet, baby." He said.

I shrieked, cupping his face. "You're kidding. Tell me you're kidding."

He shook his head, chuckling when I jumped out of his arms, running to the bedroom. I threw open his walk in closet, the lights turning on upon their own. My eyes took in his lavish clothing, neatly arranged. His clothes themselves looked rich and powerful, consisting mostly of suits and blazers, but casuals as well. Hundreds of ties hung down the wall, a glass covering a big drawer, consisting of his fancy watches. His closet was huge, and very beautiful. I'd always been fascinated with it. It smelled exactly like him, manly and delicious, and I closed my eyes to let that soak in. When I looked to the other side, it was empty.

I felt him behind me. He snaked his arms around my waist from behind, bending down and kissing my shoulder. I shivered. "How did you even know I would say yes?"

"I wouldn't have let you say no." He murmured. "And I knew you'd choose the penthouse. You're at your apartment only once a week, while you choose to stay here six days even when you know I'd happily come over to yours."

"Your bed's softer than mine." I whispered shakily as he moved towards my neck.

"Mm? That gives us all the more reason to not leave the bed, right?"

"I love s-sleeping in- in it." My voice hitched when his tongue licked a soft spot just below my ear.

"Just sleeping? Guess we'll have to change that." He turned me around abruptly, crashing his lips on mine. I moaned as they bruised me, loving the harshness. He cupped my ass, lifting me up and walking us over to the bed. When he dropped me on the bed, I took him with me.

He grabbed the headboard with his hands as I ran mine in his hair. His body pushed mine into the bed, his mouth fierce against mine. "I wish I could control myself with you."