20| Owned

Nicolas

I leaned back against my chair, leg folded on the other as I listened to Charlie Dixon state his terms and conditions. He had his deal drafted by his best employee, my girlfriend. I smirked at that. Nora was loyal to her company, but I knew she wouldn't make me lose my money. I knew she'd have thought it through. So I didn't even bother having it checked by one of my own. She was mine. I trusted her judgement.

"Are you nuts?" Greyson exploded once Dixon left. "That was you being stupid for the first time since I've known you. That could cost us millions-"

"And it won't matter." I finished. "I'm not running short of money."

My attorney spluttered for words. "You- you- how can you say that? You cherish your money!"

"And I'm saying I'm not losing it."

Greyson scrunched his eyebrows at me, shaking his head. He didn't say anything further, because deep down he knew I wouldn't do something like this if I wasn't sure. I raised an eyebrow at him when he chuckled. "I've got to meet this Nora girl. She's got you bad."

I rolled my eyes, getting up and buttoning up my blazer. My eyes collided with one of the two frames kept on my table, and I breathed in harsh. Nora was tucked to my side as she smiled at the camera and I looked down at her. It was the evening she'd accompanied me to the advocacy dinner. The red dress she'd been wearing matched with my tie, and I remember how much I'd wanted to peel it off her body. 

The door to my office opened and I whipped around, ready to cuss at the person who'd entered without my permission, but the words died down on my lips when I saw who it was. "Nora." My voice was husky, desire ridden. I wanted to tie her to my bed and watch her surrender herself to me.

"Nicolas." Her eyes reflected with understanding, and she smirked as if she knew what I had been thinking. 

"Save the fuck me eyes for the bedroom, yeah?" Greyson said from beside me. Nora's eyes showed surprise, as if she hadn't even noticed we weren't alone. He walked to her. "Greyson Kane. His best friend."

"You're my attorney." I muttered.

Nora smiled nonetheless. "Nora Kinsley. His girlfriend." 

"Yeah that's enough." I interrupted. "Leave."

Greyson pouted at her. "How do you handle him?"

"I'll give you tips." She chuckled when I pushed him out of the door. I grabbed her waist and pulled her in my chest, bending down to capture her lips in a kiss. She gasped when I squeezed her hips, pushing herself closer. Her arms unintentionally wrapped around my waist when I coiled my hands in her hair.

"People might think you've got it bad for me, Reid." She murmured against my lips.

"I'm obsessed with you." I replied to her. "I want the whole world to know you're mine and I'm yours."

"What's with this caveman shit of me being yours?" She asked. Her face was amused, so she wasn't angry. That relieved me. I didn't want her mad at me.

"You are mine." I said. "And deep down you know it as well."

She bit her bottom lip, pulling my tie to make me bend down and smashed her lips on mine again. I lifted her up, sitting her down on my table as she fist her hand in my shirt, coiling her legs around my waist and pulling me forward. "This is my favourite tie." She murmured. I looked down at the only blue coloured tie I owned. "It reminds me of your eyes. I love it."

"Would you love it when I use it to tie you to my bed?" I murmured back to her. Her eyes darkened with desire.

"The bed would take too long." Her hand palmed my erection through my trousers, making me hiss. "Take me right here."