Scenario 101: The Golden Pirate In A Hero School...?

Start from the beginning

Zox: "Indeed he is!"

A/N: Fun Fact! The show clarifies that the reason why Twokaizer's suit resembles the Gokaiger suit is that Zox's little sister, Flint, basically pirated the design when she made the suit! Irony!

Eraserhead: "So, You all must be wondering why we are here..."

Vlad King: "To answer that, you are all here to spar against each other..!"

Eraserhead: "Both Zox and Shinso will be joining us because both of them are possible candidates to join the Hero Course alongside you all, Shinso's teachers had recommended him and his abilities to us, we can't just ignore that..."

Vlad King: "And Zox here was recommended by his father, which gives us more of an incentive to test his abilities before putting any of our classes."

Zox: "Should I quickly change to my Hero Costume, Eraserhead-Sensei...?"

Eraserhead: "Just do it..."

He requested with an exhausted tone...

Zox: "Gotcha!"

The new arrival exclaimed as he took out a gun-like device!

???: GEARDALINGER!

It announced as Zox then took out a shiny coin from his belt as kissed it before opening and putting it into its designated chamber...

Geardalinger: MAWASE!

It announced as Zox then said something before turning the wheel on the device's side!

Zox: "Change Twokai!"

The Pirate clothed boy then kept on turning it until an audible click stopped him as the device made another announcement!

Geardalinger: TWOKAIZER

It announced as music then began to play and Zox danced to its tune while also hitting the steering wheel!

Geardalinger: HEY!

The pirate boy clapped with the steering wheel as he chuckled in his dance before clapping twice!

Geardalinger: HEY!

Geardalinger: HEY!

It announced as he clapped the steering wheel with his right ankle before spinning!

Geardalinger: HEY!

The device exclaimed as he clapped twice before transforming!

Geardalinger: HEY!

Geardalinger: HEY!

Geardalinger: YŌSORŌ! 

Geardalinger: TWOKAI NI REVOLUTION!

Zox: "Kaizoku No Power!"

Zox: "Twokaizer!"