Ash: Welcome to the family!

MK: Ash not the time.

Me: Oh hey, Lizzie is currently on the phone. She was kind of freaking out but I calmed her down. But now I'm kind of freaking out.

Ash: Listen no one knows who you are, this will be easy to sweep under the rug.

MK: Yeah, Lizzie told us she didn't want you to have to deal with this part of her world, she's probably freaking because she's worried about your reaction.

Me: I yeah, that makes sense. This is so weird. I mean there's not even anything going on, but they make a whole story up out of nothing.

Ash: Right, nothing going on, totally.

MK: Again not the time Ash. Y/N, sweetie, it will be okay, Lizzie has a great team and they will figure it out. You just make sure Lizzie is fine. She doesn't do well with stuff like this. She hates rumors about her personal life. 

Me: Okay yeah, I can make sure she's okay.

Ash: Are you okay? I promise it's not a huge deal.
MK: Yeah what are you thinking?

Me: I guess I'm still processing, I'm confused. This is all so foreign to me.

Ash: Which makes sense. You two will be fine, just go back to your little bubble and this will blow over.

MK: What she said. Also, Lizzie likes bubble baths when she's stressed ;)

Ash:  I thought it wasn't the time for that MK?!

MK: Shhhh

Me: You two are weird, but okay, noted. She's off the phone, gtg.

I observe Lizzie as she starts pacing again. My mind feels more sorted out after the assurance of her sisters, but Lizzie seems more stressed after her call.

"Lizzie?" I try to get her attention, "Lizzieeeee" I drag out, "Elizabeth" I start to raise my voice a little trying to get her attention. I huff in frustration. She won't stop moving around.

"Elizabeth. Chase. Olsen. Sit the fuck down. You're making me dizzy." She jumps a little at my tone and sits on the edge of my bed. Her worried eyes meet mine, scared for what I'm going to say. I walk over to her cautiously and sit down on my desk chair opposite her. I lean forward and rest my hands on her knees. "Hey, it's going to be fine. No one knows who I am and they won't figure it out. You have a great team that I'm sure is handling this. I'm okay and you're okay. Everything is okay." I assure her.

"I'm sorry" she whispers, her eyes glisten a little from the tears she's holding back. I frown, why is this stressing her out so much.

"Hey, there's nothing you need to apologize for." I try to ease her mind.

"I was snappy. I pushed you away." She provides.

"You were stressed, I get it." I excuse her.

"I shouldn't have treated you like that, you didn't do anything wrong." She continues.