Chapter 50 Special!! (pt 2)

Start from the beginning

I stopped.

"How did you guess that?" I said surprised. (Y/n) stopped and turned to face me.

"Don't tell me I actually guessed that! Haha!"

I'm seeing a lot of similarities between her and Sabito in this specialty called 'Reading Giyu'

I rolled my eyes playfully at her, and held out my arm for her to hold onto. She gladly took it and let me lead the way to the train station.

"Oh? And where are we going now?" She asked, not letting go of my arm just yet.

"I know it's kind of childish, but I thought about going to an amusement park."

"That's not childish at all, that sounds kind of fun!" She smiled.

I don't ever want to see her frown again

The train was full as always, and I didn't want any mishaps again with other men. So I did my best to keep her close to me and kept my eyes peeled.

The train began to move, and I prepared to be pushed, which did happen, but I made sure (y/n) was okay.

The push caused me to get closer to the top of her head, allowing me to smell her (f/scent) scent.

She smells nice...as always...

What am I thinking? That's creepy!

Oh god do I smell okay?

"Giyu." She whispered into my ear which sent chills down my spine.

I forgot we were on the train, and we don't want to disturb other people so we had to be quiet.

"Y-yeah?" I whispered back with a red face.

"When do we get off?" She asked.

"Next stop." I said.

She nodded her head and then the train shook slightly, causing her to bump into me.

"Sorry..." She said.

I shook my head to tell her she's fine, and the rest of the train ride was quiet.

▪︎°~>.<~°▪︎

We exited the train and (y/n) held onto my arm again so she wouldn't get carried away in the sea of people. I took us out and up the stairs so we could head over to the amusement park.

"Alright, where to first?" I asked and looked at her.

"Hmm..games? Oooh there's this water gun one we could do!" She pointed at a booth and walked over there, pulling me along with her.

The goal of the game was to shoo the water into the duck bills to earn points, and I...am not very good at accuracy games.

"Should we make a bet?" She asked.

"On...?"

"You know, like whoever gets more points wins something from the other person." She smiled evilly.

So she's got something up her sleeve. Either she's really good at this, or really bad.

"Okay, you're on." I said as I myself knew what I was going to do.

I may not be very good, but if I can distract her and get a couple points, I can win.

We grabbed our water guns and filled them up with water.