Obstacles of Love

Start from the beginning

Your ears have caught the melodic sound of a familiar sexy voice. You look around the restaurant like a prairie dog in the middle of Texas for your lovable green light pole. You looked through the crowd, but couldn't see him. You got excited for a bit, but then you noticed that you mistaken Johnny Depp's version of Willy Wonka for the Onceler.

Oh Boy.

You still do not see him among the crowd of celebrities partying around like celebrities. Nope.

NARRATOR: I'll give you a hint. He's short and a red-head.

With the Narrator's disappointed clue, you finally spot him!

"Ed Sheeran?"

You look down your left.

"THE LORAX!" You screech. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm going to bail you out like I did in Philadelphia." He said with a confident voice.

"Oh Kay...." You said timidly.

"Kid, you sound disappointed." He said as he raised his eyebrows. "Who did you expect?"

"No one." You said as you played with your hands.

"Yeah, right." The Lorax said sassily. "That's why I don't read the comments. Anyways, the narrator is obligating me to help you escape."

"So, does that means that I'm going to see Oncie after all?" You said as your eyes sparkled with delight like an anime character.

"Sure, whatever it takes so I can get my commission for being in this fanfic." The Lorax said so Lori loud so the Narrator can hear him.

NARRATOR: Que???

So, you get up and head towards the exit with the Lorax by your side.

...

As soon as you guys got out of the restaurant, you guys see the narrator having tea with Ariana Grande.