"Take your breakfast to go and bring him over. I want to meet him Lyra and now. Im sending my driver over to get you now."

Before I can even refuse his invitation or argue he had ended the call. Throwing my head down on the table I let out a groan. Abel was the most stubborn person I have ever met, he just makes me want to choke him to death.

"Enrique were gonna have to eat breakfast somewhere else"

"why ?"

"Because we're gonna go to a friends house and we're going to eat there and have fun"

"What friend ?"

"A friend" I glared at him.

"A boyfriend" he threw an evil look at me.

"A boy whose a friend and he wears a tree on his head" I joked.

"Ewwwwww" Enrique laughed and so did I.

After asking the waitress to switch out orders to take out and paying her, I grabbed the food and went to the waiting limo outside. People were crowding around the limo wondering who could be inside it or whose limo was it. Walking towards the driver who was casually leaning on the limo and acting as if no one was looking at him suspiciously he threw me a big smile and opened the door for me and my little brother. climbing in and shutting the door Enrique was amazed by the limo, I was looking at the people outside who had began to whisper to one another. Throwing my head back I decided to take a quick nap before we reached Abels place.
-----------------------------------

Feeling a tug on ends of my hair, I opened my eyes to a non-moving limo and a bored Enrique. "Ly I think we are here ?" enrique asked unsure. Looking out the window a man was dressed up and approaching the limo. Opening the door he gestured for me and Enrique to step out and go inside the hotel. Stepping out I took in the sight of tourist, big screens, and a lot of taxis. We was in Times Square. Rushing Enrique into the Hotel I didn't want to lose him in the chaotic crowd outside.

Taking the beautiful sight of the hotel my eyes were very amazed. The lights shined bright on the marble counters and seating lounge. I Walked to the front desk holding Enrique's hand, "Hi, I'm here to see Mr.Tesfaye"

"Is he expecting you ?"

"I mean he picked me up in his limo, so I guess ?"

"Very well we would inform Mr.Tesfaye that ... uhmm ...."

"Lyra Rodriquez"

"Yes. We'll let him know Lyra Rodriguez is here to see him" Reaching for the nearby phone he started to dial a number. "Yes Mr.Tesfaye sorry to bother you but a Lyra Rodriguez is here to see you ? if this is not one of your guest we'll have security take her off the property" there was a long pause and I was starting to become agitated. "Haha sure thing I'll send her right up Mr.Tesfaye, good day". Hanging up the phone he then turned his attention towards me. "Mr.Tesfaye is staying in the presidential suite on the top floor. Have a nice day" the guy at the front desk said as he ended with a fake smile that he put so little effort in.

Waiting for the elevator and really noticed how different me and eric (Enrique nickname) looked from everyone else. All the other people were dressed in very pricey high-class clothing or tricked out in Gucci or Coach, Me and Eric looked like trash cans.

Stepping inside the gold elevator the ride to the 25th floor seemed forever. every 3rd floor people will get on and scoff at the sight of me and Eric. it really angered me that we was being look down upon for our clothes when in reality people don't know who we really are. I should kill Abel right now for making me come to this hotel.

Abel POV

walking around my suite I found myself getting very nervous. I had to stay away from the drugs because she's bringing her little brother around. I ain't going to do no drugs around no little kid, I might do stupid shit but that's one thing I won't do. Texting Lyra and getting no response made me even more nervous, I didn't know if she was already in the building or not coming.

Not being able to take this feeling I took a quick shot of Hennessy, at the exact moment I hear a knock at the door. "Coming !" I yelled to the door, hiding the Hennessy bottle in the cabinet and putting the glass in the sink I hurried to the door. "hoy or mañana abel" I heard Lyra whine. "What does that mean ?" I asked opening the door. She giggles "it means today or tomorrow, you was taking long. I was about to turn into dust".

Letting her in I saw her little brother hugging her leg, hiding behind her. "Dile 'hi abel'" Lyra told her little brother while trying to shake him off her leg, "Que noooo, no quiero" he replied back. He looked very shy as he faced away from me and held his head down. I looked at Lyra and felt myself getting more and more nervous, her little brother didn't like me.

Watching Lyra as she knelt in front of him and gave him what seemed to be a lecture in Spanish, she looked so cute and affirmative while he just shook his head up and down. He respected her, he listened to everything she told him and he obeyed.

Her little brother then turned around to face me, "Hi I'm Lyra little brother Enrique" he forced the words out his mouth and I couldn't help but laugh. "I'm Abel, you play PS3 ?" I asked trying to get on his good side. "YES ! I like to play call of duty and grand theft auto" he answered very eager and his eyes glistens like Lyra does when she smiles. "Aren't you a little too young for games like that ?" I asked Enrique while glaring at Lyra. "Oh save it abel, you known you done worst shit as a child" she spat at me.

Grabbing my chest as if her comment hurt she playfully hit me on the arm. Wrapping my arm around her waist and bringing her closer to me, I can smell her sweet tropical lipstick. "you missed me ?" pecking her lips a small smile popped on her face. "nope. not even a tiny bit", I know she was messing with me.

*3 hours later*

After endless hours of playing PS3 with Enrique and wrestling with him and Lyra, Enrique had fell asleep on the floor as we was all watching cartoons. Lyra laid by my side and was slowly starting to fall asleep but would fight her body to stay up. "Lyra if you're tired just take a nap", I didn't see why she was holding off on it. "Its not that I'm fighting it, its just I'm scared", Sitting up I faced Lyra with a confused look.

Lyra POV

Feeling Abels gaze on me, I decided to not hold back information.
"These past nights I've been having weird dreams about Michael, Enrique, my parents and you"

"What do you mean me ?"

Feeling embarrassed I should of never brought it up. "I don't wanna talk about that part" I awkwardly laughed. Pulling me, Abels pressed his lips against mines. pecking my lips he spoke in between pecks "You know. You can tell. Me anything baby".

I didn't want to talk anymore, I wanted him so bad. Unfortunately I had Eric and I wasn't going to do any naughty things in front of him. Abel didn't understand obviously with his little mind. We continued to kiss while his hands unbuttoned my pants, feeling him tug at my zipper and start to unzip my jeans I stopped the kisses. "Abel I can't" nodding my head towards where Eric was sleeping, Abel looked frustrated. Pressing his lips against mines again, I tried to push him off of me again. His hand was now on-top of my clit with my panties in the way. "Please abel can you wai-", before I could finish he kissed me and told me to "Shh". Moving my panties to the side with his hands, he started to rub my clit slowly. Feeling a moan about escape, Abels lips were pressed on mines once again to muffle the sound. Going faster I tried so hard to not moan loud at Abels touch. He just touched me right and made my area go crazy for him. Grinding my hips, he knew I was about to climax and removed his hand from out my jeans. Sucking on his fingers, he laughed at the expression on my face.

"You're such an asshole Abel".

----------------------------------------------

Ok I really didn't know how to end this chapter so sorry about the weird ending 😭. I personally hope you enjoyed this chapter and enjoy my book ☺️ Please comment and vote, thanks so much loves 💖 P.S. I leave to DR on Friday 😄🌴💕