Chapter 68

"Bucky, I'm fine and as far as you've told me, your fine so can we please just move on from that and finish the mission so that I can go back to the way things were a few days ago."

"Do you really want to go back to that?"

"No, but there's not much else for me to do" you remind him with a shrug. You take another sip of your drink as Bucky silently looks out to the crowd of people.

"Oh my god" Bucky laughs suddenly.

"What?" You begin to panic, whipping around.

"Look at Zemo" he points and you look to see Zemo dancing terribly on the dance floor

"Look at Zemo" he points and you look to see Zemo dancing terribly on the dance floor. You burst out laughing at the sight until Sharon finds you all.

"Hey, guys. I found him."

"Here we go." Sam says as you walk off.

"You sure about this?" Bucky questioned you about your ability's.

"Yes James, how many times do I need to tell you that I'm fine?" You snapped with annoyance.

"Until you tell me the truth or sit out on the mission" he answers, shying back as you used his real name.

~~~

"Madripoor could give New York a run for its money." Sam comments as you follow Sharon through a shipyard.

"They know how to party." Zemo agrees.

"With that bounty on your head, the longer you're in Madripoor, the less likely you're ever leaving

"With that bounty on your head, the longer you're in Madripoor, the less likely you're ever leaving." The blond woman tells you all. "All right. He's in there, container four-two-six-one. I'll keep an eye out while you guys talk to Nagel. But hurry, we're on borrowed time." Sharon points you in the direction. She hands you all ear pieces before walking off to keep guard.

"Hey, Sharon. You sure this is the right one? It's completely empty." Sam asks after pulling the door open to the empty cargo box.

"Positive, it has to be." She responds. You walk inside with your flashlights up to hear a faint song. Zemo pushes on the back and another door opens, causing him to look back to the rest of you. Bucky looks to you and Sam before pulling your guns and following Zemo. Sam leads up the back stairs as you all enter a lab. The music grows louder as you split up and surround the man inside.