Chapter 22

When you awoke, you sat strapped to a metal chair with a large machine around it.

"Welcome agent y/l/n" a woman smiles evilly. "You are the newest addition to our red room program" you gasped in fear, struggling against the straps but failing miserably. The machine clasped around your head and sent a shock wave through your body as you screamed out in pain.

~~~

For the past year you have been trained and tortured  by the red room. In a few day you were to graduate and become a full fledge red room assassin. Your life as a simple girl from Brooklyn was long gone now and your only goal in life was to survive and even still, that wasn't your top priority. Finishing the mission always comes first.

"Up!" You hear the woman known as madam Milan bark at you. You quickly stood at attention and awaited further instructions. "Get ready, training begins in fifteen minutes" she orders before leaving your room after un cuffing you from the bed. You rubbed your pained wrists before moving to make your bed and get changed into your training clothes.

"How nice of you to join us" mr Vladimir clapped as you entered the studio. After sparing with a larger man for hours you were ready for the next step.

"This will be your final test agent y/l/n" madam Milan told you with a blank expression. You nodded as you were handed a loaded gun. "You are to shoot this man and if you succeed you will go through the graduating ceremony tomorrow. If you fail, well, there will be consequences" she trails off, making you shiver at the thought and the coldness in her tone.

A poor man is shoved roughly into a chair as you aim the gun to his head. An agent from behind pulls off the bag over his head, revealing the mans scared eyes staring back at you. With a deep breath and blank face you pull the trigger.

"Congratulations agent y/l/n you will be graduating tomorrow" she told you with a nod as the gun was taken from you. You robotically moved back towards your room where you were once again handcuffed to the bed before sleep overtook you. The only image in your head was the face of the scared man who you had killed.

"Good morning agent y/l/n, it is time for your procedure" madam Milan woke you up but you couldn't move a muscle

"Good morning agent y/l/n, it is time for your procedure" madam Milan woke you up but you couldn't move a muscle. Looking around frantically, you took in the sights as you were rushed down a hall. They were going to preform the procedure. Darkness overtook you once more when you entered the lab.

"Y/n! Y/n come on we have to go!" A British voice shook you out of your sleep.

"Peggy?" You questioned looking up at the woman.

"Yes, yes it's me Peggy, now we have to go! What the bloody hell did they do to you?" She questioned, helping you to sit up and off the table. You collapsed into her arms suddenly but were caught by none other than Dum Dum Dugan.

 You collapsed into her arms suddenly but were caught by none other than Dum Dum Dugan