Chapter 19

"Want me to kill him?" Dottie asks suddenly with a growing smirk next to Jarvis across the room. You whipped your head around to watch the assassins movements.

"Do not kill him!" You all shout at her.

"Come on it'll be quick"

"Miss carter I think we must abort the mission" Jarvis urged. "Abort, abort, abort!"

"Mr Jarvis the clock it ticking for doctor Wilkes, this is our only real viable opportunity to acquire the sample from Whitney

"Mr Jarvis the clock it ticking for doctor Wilkes, this is our only real viable opportunity to acquire the sample from Whitney. You must find a way to complete your objective without being spotted by Thompson, can you do that?"

"Yes" he said nervously "Yes I can, alright miss Underwood" he turns to find her missing. "Oh dear" he sighs. You watch as Dottie sneaks over to Jack and just as she's behind him, Jarvis swoops in and sweeps her away.

"I have pulled the fox back out of the henhouse" Jarvis reports to the team. "Every second we remain here puts us in more peril" he starts to worry.

"Mr Jarvis you have a valid reason to be in attendance, you need to keep Thompson occupied while Dottie and y/n retrieve the sample" Peggy instructs sternly.

"You think you can handle that Underwood?" Sousa asks.

"I don't know it's such a complicated plan"she sarcastically comments.

"Miss Underwood you are a nuisance, but for the next ten minutes you are going to follow instructions and you will conduct yourself like a professional, is that understood?" Jarvis points to her.

"Yes sir, Jeeves" she salutes mockingly. You roll your eyes, walking over to the pair.

"Good, now I see miss Frost heading towards the powder room, follow my lead" you order her, walking to follow the dangerous blond.    

You and the brunette assassin walked towards the powder room and waited just outside the door. As Whitney was exiting Dottie entered and crashed into the movie star.

"Oh my gosh! I am such a klutz, are you okay?" Dottie asked with fake concern. "I didn't stick you did I? This thing will not stay on" Dottie claimed as she held a gold pin in her hand.

"I didn't feel a thing" Whitney stated before walking away coldly and brushing past you.

"That was Whitney Frost just now" Peggy said from the van.

"Underwood, y/l/n, do you have the sample?" Sousa questioned. He was answered with no reply.

"Dottie!" You shout as the woman rips off the hat and runs at you. She knocks you down and takes out your earrings, throwing them in the trash to cut off your communication with the other agents. She shoves you into the door after fighting for a few moments until you both freeze at the sound of men approaching.

"Quick in here!" You order, pulling her into a large room. The noises grow even closer and you both rush to hide inside of a vanity dresser.

A group of men enter and take their seats at the long table. In front of the table stood Whitney Frost and Calvin Chadwick. You listen in closely to hear Whitney talk about zero mater and power. As she continues her speech you notice the cracked scar on the side of her face. Next she pulls a rat from a box and within moments you watched in hiding as the rat was drained from life until it disappeared. The blond smiled proudly before she was choked out by two men behind her.