Chapter 65

"When Steve refused to sign the Sokovia Accords, you backed him. You broke the law, and you stuck your neck out for me. I'm asking you to do it again." Bucky looks to you both as he speaks quieter.

"I really think I'm invaluable" Zemo starts again.

"Shut up." Sam tells him. "Okay. If we do this, you don't make a move without our permission."

"Fair." The prisoner shrugs.

"Okay, Zemo, where do we start?" Sam asked.

~~~

"So our first move is grand theft auto?" Sam looks around at all of the cars in a garage as the lights flick on.

"These are mine, collected by family over the generations. I spent years hunting people HYDRA recruited to recreate the serum. Because once it's out there, someone can create an army of people, like the Avengers." Zemo looks up as he pulls a bag out of the backseat of a yellow car. "I ended the Winter Soldier program once before. I have no intention to leave my work unfinished. To do this, we'll have to scale a ladder of lowlifes."

"Well, join the party, we've already started."

"First stop is a woman named Selby, mid-level fence I still have a line on. From there, we climb." Zemo walks out, you three following close behind.

"Oh my god" you gasped at the sight before you.

"So all this time you've been rich?" Sam seemed shocked as you walked onto the airstrip to find a private jet.

"I'm a Baron, Sam

"I'm a Baron, Sam. My family was royalty until your friends destroyed my country." Zemo tells him with a sourness at the end. "Hello, Oeznik" he greets an older man in Russian as the man waits by the steps.

"Welcome, gentlemen, and lady" the man greets, still in Russian.

"Old friend" Zemo hugs him.

"After you" Bucky offers after Sam steps onto the stairs.

"Thanks, I guess you never lost that touch of chivalry from the 1940s" you laugh. You all sit down on the jet, Sam and Bucky across from one another and you across from Zemo.

"Apologies if that's a little warm, the fridge is out. But I will see if there is some good food in the galley." The old man hands Zemo a glass of champagne while you continued to glare across.

"If it doesn't pass the smell test, give it to them" Zemo speaks in russian as he nods in the boys direction.

"Hey!" You shout at him. "Your not the only one who speaks Russian" you argue at him, remembering your time in the red room where you learned the language.

"It's good to have you back, sir." The old man walks away.

"You don't know what it's like to be locked in a cell. Oh that's right, you do." Zemo said, making you shift in your seat at the red room memories that you worked so hard to burry.