But that particular day, he dropped me off as usual, we said our quick goodbye's and he left a peck to my head before he left the room. The bell rang and class began.

We'd been practicing solos a long while now, and today we were performing them to the class, for an assignment grade. I went last out of the class, but soon I did have to stand up in the front and I began to sing softly.

"So baby don't cry... Tonight~"

I sang along with the rest of the song. It wasn't til I was on the last verse of the song that I noticed a head peeking through the ajar door. I distinguished a pair of chocolate brown eyes set on me. A pair that could only belong to one person, Kai.

I quickly finished and the bell rang moments after.

There was no way I could avoid him as I walked out the door, and my cheeks were red beyond belief. I felt a hand take mine and looked up to see a smiling Kai.

"Hmm.. Now I wonder.. Why wouldn't you tell me that you had an absolutely beautiful voice?" He asked with a teasing grin on his face. My cheeks only reddned more.

"Sh-shushhh.." I mumbled shyly. "I-it's embarrassing..." I continued, hiding my face in his shoulder. I heard him let out a chuckle and felt a peck on my head.

"There's no need to be embarrassed, because your voice is the loveliest I've ever heard. You should sing more often," He said and I peeked up to see a smile on his face as he squeezed my hand lightly.

I didn't know what to say, so I just left a light peck to his lips which he happily returned.

"You're beautiful voice only makes me fall deeper into love with you, Do Kyungsoo~" He said softly and my eyes widened a little in surprise at his words. A small smile spread across my face before I replied quietly.

"I love you too, Kim Jongin."

--

It may seem as though the two young men were just being foolish, in thinking that love could be discovered so quickly, but in fact they were not. There was a genuine happiness between them. There was a special connection between the two like no other, like they were meant for each other. As if they were two puzzle pieces that fit together perfectly, they completed each other. For if it weren't for Kim Jongin, Do Kyungsoo would never have discovered the feeling of being cared for. And Jongin had never known the feeling to truly love someone, to love someone more than you loved yourself. But something inside him told him that Kyungsoo was this person. The delicate soul that he never knew would change his life forever.

//authornim.
I'll grammar check this tomorrow bc Wattpad mobile sucks. This chapter is a little everywhere but shush its late at night. Feedback is always appreciated. Thank you to any and all readers<3

Also, I have another story that I'd like to kindly suggest you check out, its a book of one shots. There's currently only one but it'll be updated soon along with my Markson fic which will be updated very soon.