"Hell no. I'm not going in there." I said through gritted teeth, muffled by the tape as I kept kicking and fighting with all my strength.

I then saw Lucas followed by the boys burst out of the door and run towards us just as I heard another shout for my name.

"Sky?"

I looked to my right to see my parents mid-fight, running towards me at full speed before knocking the man out who was holding me with a single blow.

I collapsed into their arms as they gripped me tightly.

But before I could savour the moment, they spun me around quickly and pushed me into Lucas's arms in order to protect me.

"Lucas." I gasped, wrapping my arms around his neck and holding him closely as I shut my eyes tightly, tears escaping and running down my cheeks.

"Sky." he breathed, holding me just as tightly. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" he asked, wiping my cheek with his thumb.

"I-I don't think so. But Lucas, Savannah is-"

"She's in on it. We know. Nick figured it out, he's the reason we found you." he explained.

"I thought I was never going to see you again." I stuttered, hugging him once more. "I love you Lucas, I don't know what I'd do if I never saw you again."

"I love you too. Thank god you're safe." he said, kissing me firmly on the head.

But just as I was beginning to feel relieved, I heard Carter scream my name.

"Sky, look out!"

I turned my head to face him, and saw him running frantically towards us.

I then saw Peter in the corner of my eye.

He was holding a gun and it was aiming straight at me.

But before I could do anything, I watched him pull the trigger.

I waited, expecting to feel the sharp pain of a bullet pierce through my chest...

But instead, I watched as Carter jumped in front of me. He protected me.

He took a bullet for me.

"Carter! No!" I screamed, louder than I ever had.

I let out a piercing scream as my brother collapsed to the ground and I soon followed, kneeling beside him.

Tears blurred my eyesight as I looked up and saw the silhouettes of people knocking Peter to the ground as my parents sprinted over to us.

I looked down at my brother, who had his hands over his chest, groaning in pain.

"Carter, no. Please be okay." I sobbed. "This can't be happening, no, no, no..."

"Carter!" Mom screamed as she soon fell beside us and took his hand, stroking his face with her palm.

"Carter, son, are you okay?" Dad said, his face full of concern and fear.

My brother soon let out a cough, followed by his eyes flickering opening and his hand still gripping his chest.

"Y-you guys are so dramatic." He spluttered, a small smile gracing his face as he ripped open his shirt to expose a thick bullet proof vest with a large bullet lodged into it.

"Oh thank god." I breathed, reaching down to hug him.

"Ouch." he breathed as I swiftly leaned back. "Sky, are you okay?"