"Onika!"

"Katrina!" They hugged each other.

"Happy birthday boo."

"Thank you, happy birthday to you too my darlin'." I said in my British accent. "You look cute in red and gold."

"Well, look who's not wearing pink."

"Shut up, you're just jealous of my top."

"Why would I be jealous, our tops have the same design."

"Which means you stole my look."

"Y'know I hate you right now?"

"Love you too sweety."

"Lol, you're too much. Now come on, there's a lot of people who wanna meet you. We didn't even know you were until Holiday announced." Trina put her arm around Nicki's waist and she did the same walking over to the booth she was in.

For the next hours Nicki just chilled and enjoyed herself. Hung out with people like Soulja Boy, Floyd Mayweather Jr, Teyna Taylor. She didn't have much to drink, the last thing I needed was another hangover in the morning. Thus, She went back to the hotel, took a warm shower and went to sleep.

***

Nicki double-checked her suitcases and made sure nothing was left behind before leaving for breakfast with her son and mother. After everything was in order, she grabbed her purse and headed to the door. When she opened the door, there he was. Standing at the door with his hand up like he was about to knock.

"Safaree." She whispered in shock.

He nodded. "Nicki."

"What are you doing here?"

"Can we talk?" She barely had time to think about it, he let himself in. She didn't really have the energy to argue so she just closed the door.

"Don't you want to sit down?" She asked him.

"Nah, no need to."

"So, what's the matter? What made you look for me?" He licked his lips. Oh boy, this probably won't be good.

"Because before being your boyfriend, I am your friend. I put my pain over my feelings for you. When you're in a relationship with your best friend, it's hard to tell the feelings a part. You know what I'm saying?" She nodded my head trying to understand where this was heading. "But sometime some things get in our way. And I just can't let it do this to us."

"You still on that Dr-..." He cut her off putting his finger over her lips.

"I'm so sorry for what happened, I should have heard you out. I was wrong for walking away like that on you. Please, forgive me."

"I'm the one who should be asking for your forgiveness. I did you wrong. I was weak for letting that happen."

"I forgave you long ago. And don't ever say that about yourself again. You're way stronger than you think. What happened, happened. Everybody makes mistakes." He grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him. "I just can't lose you, I love you so much." He pecked her lips.

"I want to be with you, and only you." He pecked her lips again. She giggled still in his embrace.

"Calm down, I am with you." She said.

"I don't think you understand what I mean."

"What do y-..." She stopped talking when he kneeled down in front of her and before she knew it, he was holding an open black box with a beautiful ring in it.

"Nicki, will you marry me?"

"Gosh, Safaree... I don't know what to say."

"Just say yes. We don't have to get married right away. It's just to symbolise our commitment."

She really didn't want to do this right now, right here. She loved him but wasn't sure about it. There was a feeling holding her back, but she could still see that connection and affection between them so she said yhe first thing that came to mind.

"Yes, I'll marry you."

"Agh!" He sighed in relief and excitement as he clarified me and spun her around.

"Oh my gosh, Faree, put me down!"

"No can do, dwarf."

"Quit calling me that."

"Nope."

"I'm getting dizzy."

"Okay, okay." He slowed down until he stopped completely and laid me down on the bed.

"Can I have my ring now?"

"Oh, right." He grabbed her left hand and slid the round brilliant cut diamond on it. Nicki never pictured herself wearing an engagement ring this soon, sure it looked good on her hand though.

"You still have to go out?" He asked.

"Of course I have. I can't just cancel on my mom like that."

"Okay. Go, don't want you to be late. I'll call you when I get back to LA."

"Alright." I kissed him. "Love you."

"I love you too." He said helping her with her bag and and they exited the room. They gave each other one last kiss before turning away on their separate ways.