1 - Beginnings.

.
.
.

***FLASHBACK***

Seeing that she was only 2, Y/n had a very strange amount of control over her new quirk. It manifested at this early age and ever since, she's had absolute control. It was extremely rare to find a child that had complete control over their own quirk. It was usually when one gets older that they can really get a handle on their certain quirks.

Y/n for one, was not ordinary. She was a bit quiet, but once anyone got to know her, they knew what hid under all that tough girl façade. To get to know this quiet girl a little more, you'd have to really gain her trust. Or at least....get her attention.

Y/n was barely 2 years old when she was involved in a car accident. A lot of people were out for her parents, who were pro heroes. Horrible people, villains, chased them down that day. What a coincidence that their car's front tires are blown and the car flips onto the railroad. A faint memory reminds Y/n everyday the blazing sound of the train approaching.

The train didn't stop. Couldn't stop. It kept going, and going. Y/n cried, and with her short range vocabulary, she yelled out the two names she knew belonged to her parents. Their heads bled from the hit they took as their car flipped, but were still conscious. Y/n father couldn't used his quirk, for it was more of an offensive type, 4 Elements, and he didn't have enough strength to use it at all. 

But Y/n's mother used her quirk, Transport, to get Y/n to a safer place. Somewhere both Y/n's parents knew she'd be safe and taken care of. Her mother's voice echoed in her mind as she saw the bright lights of her mother's quirk surround her body.

"Y/n... keep your head up. And don't... stop smiling." 

"Mommy...??!!" Y/n yelled as her mother's eyes closed and her father smiled, giving young Y/n his own advice.

"Keep getting strong, baby. Don't ever stop for anybody, because no one'll stop for you." 

Before the lights consumed Y/n completely, she last heard the sound of the train's horn...and the unmistakable sound it crashing over the whole front side of their family's car. Next, all Y/n could remember was the lights dissipating and opening her eyes, revealing dim lights of a room that looked strangely familiar. Y/n couldn't stop crying. She was a child for God sakes, and she just witnessed the death of her own parents. What else could she do but weep, frighteningly.

Upon hearing the frightening screams of the girl in their house, a man runs in wondering what a little girl was doing in his house in the first place. 

"Huh?!" The man inches closer the the screaming girl, bundled up in a big light blue blanket. He removes the blanket from the child, seeing the puffy eyed girl, his eyes widened. 

"Y/n... Takahashi? What...?" 

The girl cried loudly for her parents. The man tried to get her to quiet down but it didn't work. 

"Damn, what do i do...?" He looked at the girl again, her powers started to get out of control. Wind gushed around the room, picking up everything in sight. The man tried to get to the girl before her quirk got even worse. The girl cried and fire began to erupt from her palms. He stepped closer, planting himself on the ground. His eyes widened as he stared at the girl and the flames disappeared as well as the winds.

He placed his arms around the girl, picking her up and laying her on his shoulder. Her crying started to get quieter until she was completely calmed down. The man patted her back, getting her to drift into a peaceful silence. Everything that had been thrown into the air, fell down in an instant. 

Y/n sat up in the man's arm, remembering his familiar face. He was her parents' friend. Shota Aizawa. 

"Hey, Y/n. Where are your parents?" He asked, quietly, hoping he wouldn't trigger her quirk again. 

"Mommy... Daddy, they....train....crash...." The girl sobbed between words. "Daddy bleeding....! Mommy sleeping...!!" 

Shota's eyes went wide, holding the girl close, letting her cry on his shoulder. They're....gone? He remembered what he had discussed with Y/n's parents a few weeks before. They had been preparing to keep Y/n safe if anything were to happen to her parents. 

Her mother begged. "Please, Shota. We need you to protect Y/n. Its only a matter of time-"

Shota could never imagine Y/n's parents dying. They were powerful pro heroes. It's a 1% chance that they could ever die, especially so soon. "No. Don't say things like that. You two aren't going anywhere. And Y/n will be fine." 

"Shota, we just need you to promise us you'll watch over Y/n." Her father asked. 

Shota looked over to the little 1 year old girl who sat down playing with the carpet. Shota smiled slightly. 

"I feel like she has a lot of potential. Even though she's just a year old, she's shown a lot of signs proving she's capable doing things way past what we've done." 

Her parents nodded, happily. "That's why we need YOU to take care of her. You'd be a great teacher."

"Hmph. I don't know." Shota mumbled. "I just don't know why you two would be planning something so unnecessary. You won't be in danger. Just call me." Shota argued. Y/n's mother sighed, sadly.

"We've already gotten too close to death, and we'll just be putting Y/n in danger. Please Shota..." Her voice broke. 

Shota looked down, frowning. "If you're in danger, and only if you think it's over...then....you can just transport her here."

Y/n's parents got up and hugged their old friend with tears in their eyes. "Thank you so much!"

"Hmph. Anything for you guys." Shota sighed, smiling. 

He was snapped out of his daze as he heard the girl snore quietly on his shoulder. 

"Y/n...I didn't think it would really happen. At least not so soon." Shota glared outside of his window, not knowing what awaited outside of the four walls. "I'll make you the strongest. So no one will hurt you again..." He laid the girl down on his couch, wrapping her in the blanket she was wrapped up in. She snuggled against it, cooing in her sleep. Shota cracked a smile. 

"She'll be...the strongest."

.

.

.