~Chapter 13-2: Viewpoint

>:)))

-author~chan

THERE HAS BEEN A MISTAKE IN THIS WORLD.
ITS EXISTENCE HAS CAUSED A CHANGE IN PLANS, SOMEONE IS TRYING TO SABOTAGE GROUP A.
FOR THIS REASON, THE CANDIDATES WILL NO LONGER BE CONSIDERED.
HOWEVER, THAT DOES NOT MEAN THE KILLING WONT COMMENCE.
THIS MAY NOT BE THE TRADITIONAL WAY, BUT A DOCUMENTARY AFTER THESE EVENTS SEEM TO BE A PROMISING SPIN-OFF OF THE MAIN GAME.

SINCERELY,
-???

Back On The Surface

"...God!" Rantaro slammed his fist on the table before standing up and scratching his head in frustration. "When did this happen?! She hasn't been anywhere!" Sighing, Rantaro went and sat on the couch instead of back in the dining room. Two days ago, Y/N went missing. After not responding to multiple calls, Yumeno worriedly went to her friends house only to find the door unlocked. There was no sign of y/n, and no sign of struggle.
"It's a possibility she ran away, keep that in mind." Said the new ally and close friend of mius, ryoma. He leaned at the back of his chair, smoking a cigarette while inside.
"S-She wouldnt run away!" Himiko shouted, biting her lip in frustration. "Not when her friend is still missing! A-And I thought we were all searching together..."
Rantaro pinched his eyebrows together, still not having the situation at hand in his grasp. "Shut up! You don't think there's a possibility they ran off together or something?! Last time I checked we were using her for our own motives, she'd be a fucking idiot to trust anyone!"
Himiko shut right back up, looking at the floor.
"Meh, maybe she's dead." Miu shrugged, laughing as all the others stared into space. "I'm not becoming a part of a pg-13 mystery gang type of shit, so just drop it. All of you."
Himiko got caught on her own breath, struggling to say something back. "Y/N isn't dead..." she whispered "and... we need to help her... she's my only friend, and-"
Rantaro scoffed. "Friend? Now you care about her? That's absolutely bullshit, remember your-"
"I know!" She countered "I know! But you can't stand here and tell me you aren't worried either Rantaro!" Amami scoffed and turned his head away from the group as himiko held her crumpled slip, shaking. "I'm going to help her..! Even if it's on my own!" Himiko shot up and ran out of the house, leaving the other three with tension so sharp it could break at any moment. It was a couple of minutes before ryoma spoke up, sighing and shaking his head.
"There's no point in going after her, the redhead or y/n. I'll admit, I'm not surprised the two of you got attached either. Deny it all you want, but y/n has had a positive affect. Though I suppose knowing your victim really changes this, huh?" He was next to leave the house, now Rantaro and Miu just processing his words. This was definitely an unfortunate twist on an already unfortunate tale.
Meanwhile, Himiko had bumped into someone familiar, and that someone seemed very, very panicked.

Y/N's POV

"Thank you," I muttered to the girl washing my back, and looking for any splinters that may have been left behind. "But... why?"
The taller girl with short hair that covered one eye sighed, continuing to be gentle with me. "I cannot say. My apologies." With a frown, I simply looked down.
"Then, could you at least tell me your name? I asked."
The girl suddenly stopped, she seemed surprised over the simple question. Maybe it was a blessing we were unable to see eachothers faces, I have to admit I was still scared of everything and everyone here.
"...Tojo."
"Tojo..?" I repeated.
"Yes."
I feel like I've heard my name before. From where though, I have no idea.
"But," she continued. "You must not let my name come in conversation with anyone. Even Shuichi. He isn't fond of anyone being around you."
The last sentence sent a chill down my spine.

On A Safter Part Of The City

"...Kaede... please, stop this! Why are you leaving me?!" I screamed as I held onto her sleeve. "We have the money, the opportunities, why are you leaving me alone with them?! P-Please, stay with me!"
My twin sister looked me dead in the eyes as I sobbed uncontrollably, no emotion in her face.
"You wouldn't understand," she finally said. "You never understand. I signed the contract, I'm going"
"Kaede! Stop this! You promised me you-" Kaede pushed me off of her and dropped her belongings before pinning me to the ground, pure hatred in her face as she continued to punch me while I was defenceless. One she finally got off, all I could do is reach out my hand to her. "Sister... please..."
I watched her walk out the door before I myself blacked out.
Why did she sign up for danganronpa..?
Was it to get away from me..?
I'm sorry.

REPILY TO ???
UNDERSTOOD. WHAT WILL WE DO WITH THOSE ALREADY SELECTED? PLEASE RESPOND AT THE EARLIEST CONNIVENCE.

SINCERELY,
-X

REPLY TO X
FORGET THE SHOW. FORGET IT ALL. IF I CANT BE IN IT WITH THE PEOPLE I HANDPICKED, THEN ILL MAKE MY OWN KILLING GAME. THIS IS YOUR FIRST AND LAST WARNING. IF YOU CONTINUE TO WATCH THEM, ILL TAKE YOUR EYES OUT TOO.

SINCERELY,
-???