~Chapter 13-1: Splinters~

From here on the story wiil deal with heavy triggers like gore and stuff along with nsfw ;)) this is a yandere fic after all.... be careful!

-author~chan

When I awoke, I was laying in some pyjamas on an unfamiliar bed. I felt as if I have just freshly gotten out of the shower or something, the warm feeling of being under the blankets after drying off reminding me of peaceful times in my youth spent with the people I cared about. Like after jumping in the rain, or getting coddled whole getting over a slight cold... the calm made me forget about the storm for one wonderful minute. As I opened my eyes, it became clear I've never been here before, much let alone know what was happening. Sitting up, I looked at the bedside table to see some stray pieces of wood on a paper towel with tweezers and a cup of water. Almost immediately my leg and other small locations on my stomach and hands started to hurt, I wonder if these were in my body before... but that raises the question of who exactly went out of their way to clean me up, get splinters out, put me in comfy clothes and tuck me into bed all while I was knocked out?
...how long was I knocked out?
As if on queue, my head starting pounding. Despite my body begging me to take a break, I had to do something. I slowly got out of the king-sized bed after taking a sip of the water only for my legs to give out for a second, causing me to trip. Was it a concussion or something? Just how hard did I fall? It doesn't matter. Slowly but surely, I made my way over to one of the two doors.
It was locked.
So I made my way over to the other.
Was this all from a concussion? Why do I feel so dizzy? This isn't right. Not at all. The room was spinning and the air felt stiff, and I tripped over my own feet before I even reached the second door. You idiot, the drink was probably drugged. Shit, when I get back on my feet I'll be sure to...
...may-be... I could just... sleep... awhile...
As I closed my eyes, I heard the creak of a door opening, followed by a person standing right by my face. As hard as I tried I couldn't lift my head high enough to see who it was.
"F-Fanta?" I whispered, my head being held for to long and in returned fell back onto the floor. My body was so... heavy. "I-I'm sorry... I... I can't-"
A hair strand was tucked behind my ear as I got picked up, being carried to bed like a child who fell asleep on the couch.
...couch...
"-Haaa... I see..." I said with a drunken smile. "You-You've finally... come to... agh... you...-" And in the perpetrators arms, I passed out.

When I awoke, I was laying in some pyjamas on an unfamiliar bed. I felt as if I have just freshly gotten out of the shower or something, the warm feeling of being under the blankets after drying off reminding me of peaceful times in my youth spent with the people I cared about. Like after jumping in the rain, or getting coddled while getting over a slight cold...
Wait, no. This was different. This was a different kind of déjà vu, one that I truly wish to forget. Spooning with a stranger as they breathed down my neck.
"Shu-Shuichi..?" I couldn't turn my head around, much less move my body to get away, it was if I was completely paralyzed. At least this time I didn't have restraints, I suppose... "you... you planned this... didn't.... y-you..." I shivered as be pulled me in closer, I could feel something on my back besides just his stomach. It's almost as if the unavailability to move made all my other senses much stronger as I felt him lift my hair off my neck so he could get even closer. With his is breath getting heavier, I could feel his smile form.
"It's been a while, y/n... I missed you so much..." he whispered into my ear, sending yet another chill down my spine.
"You're so cold... do I need to help warm you up..?" Shuichi giggled before lightly pressing his lips against my neck. I completely froze verbally, not knowing what to do or say. It's as if every move I made or everything that popped into mind, he was at least a step ahead.
"I missed you y/n... I'm so sorry..." his breathing continued to get heavier as his hand reached under my shirt and rubbed my back. "I never meant to... I just wanted you to come with me... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... if you have just cooperated..."
I found my voice again. "W-Where's Kokichi..."
I swear I could feel his expression change into a frown. "He's okay... but I'm here, so focus on me... we'll all be together soon... but for now, focus on me... just me..."
I sighed, not really knowing what to do. I've already tried to get him arrested, and I wanted to just stop trying. Maybe it was just the state I was in, but it was nice to be held for once.
"I've really been looking forward to this y/n... but I'll admit I expected you to put more of a fight... I thought being tag would be fun, I even left a key to the main door in your breast pocket... but this is nice too..."
His breath slowed, becoming more even as he wrapped his arms and leg around me, acting as the big spoon.
"I love you, y/n...
I love you..."
His grip loosened while he was met with peace, holding me close as he fell asleep with me in his arms.
So there's a key in my breast pocket, but I can't move an inch. Even if I could, there's no way I wouldn't wake him up. Both my knife and phone were confiscated, I couldn't even call for help if I tried. He came out of a trapdoor under the stairs, so it's possible we're underground. What would I even do if I got away from him? With a room as nice as this, there's no way everything here isn't planned out. Was the apartment just... a coverup? If it is, then why did Kaito-
"Aah, my head..." I muttered, even though no one was listening. I couldn't keep my eyes open.
But maybe having a little nap wouldnt be the worst thing in the world...

I wonder what the others are doing.
Have they even woken up yet, I wonder?
Where exactly did Kaito run off to?
Was kokichi sleeping in a room somewhere near me?

....

The last thought out me at ease as I let myself succumb to my exhaustion.

[YOU HAVE (12) MISSED CALLS AND (503) UNREAD MESSAGES]