~Chapter 11: Blackmail~

Hai!! I'm here to say I'm gonna try my best to keep updating weekly TwT... I at least have a couple of chapters done!! It's really hard not to post them immediately but I wanna keep you guys while I have u... tysm for the support!!!

-author~chan

Himiko and I kept our mouths shut as rantaro smiled at the woman with dangerous eyes, I almost felt bad as she waited for a response. Gesturing towards me, Rantaro tilted his head while looking at me.
"This is y/n," he stated. "The other one is nobody important."
"Nyeh?!" Himiko countered while pointed a figured at him. "That's not true and you no it!" I would have introduced her myself if I wasn't intimidated by the woman staring at me. The emotion it radiated, well I couldn't tell.
"Y/N, huh?" She scoffed. And put her hands on her hips followed by a sigh "Very well. my shift is over in an hour, you whores can wait for me by the alley about a block from here."
"H-Hey," I reached out my hand. "How do you-"
"Never mind her y/n," Himiko said as the girl walked away. "Lets just go, But I wanna get a Slushy on the way."
Rantaro scoffed and shook his head. "It's fall, Yumeno. Do you even have any money?"
"No, but you do. And y/n told me she wants one too."
"I- uhm,"
However rantaro already pulled out a bunch of cash, shaking his head. "I have enough for two, let's just get out of here first."
I could practically see the stars in the redheads eyes as she grabbed my hand and pulled me outside, Rantaro walking behind us.

About fifteen minutes later, we arrived to the alley. Himiko somehow got her hands on one that looks about a quarter of her height, and the rest was in a kiddie cup for myself. I didn't mind anyways, it was cold outside.
As Himiko continued to drink the sugar, I turned to Rantaro and lightly pulled on his leather jacket.
"How does that girl know me?!" I whispered harshly, "and how the hell did you know how to sneak in a fucking bar?!"
He simply shrugged while locking eyes with me. "I just did some research is all. This ain't my first time yeah?"
I looked away and took a sip of my drink only to immediately get a brain freeze. He might as well have just pointed and laughed at me with the amused look on his face.

Eventually, we were once again greeted by the icy cold stare once the one woman.
"You're late." Himiko murmured, it was getting obvious she was too tired for this. How the hell did the slushy not wake her up? She's not even done it yet. I flicked her on the back of the head as Rantaro cleared his throat and bowed towards the blonde.
"Miu Iruma, 17 years old and illegally working as a whore. Lives approximately 15 minutes away from here and a high-school dropout that lives with her grandparents that are unaware of your sudden involvement with danganronpa. That's you, right?"

All three of us looked at him in pure shock as he looked back up miu like the main antagonist stares at their rival.
The blonde took a couple steps back and opened  her mouth as very very delayed reaction. "W-Whore?! You fuckin' physo! What's your deal?!"
Rantaro stood up straight and winked back at himiko and I, both of us absolutely speechless.
"We're just trying to gather everyone with a card, no big deal right? We want yours and your help. If not, I could always tell both your grandparents and boss about your double life."
With terror, Iruma looked at me before clearing her throat and staring back at Rantaro before handing over a slip of paper with 'GENIUS' written on the back. Smiling, Rantaro then went into yet another one of his pockets and pulled out a piece of paper with... kokichi on it?
"Hey!" I ran up to him, trying to grab the picture out of his hands. "How did you get such a clear picture him!?" But he completely ignored me and gave the profile photo to Miu.
"We're looking for this guy, Ouma Kokichi." He said. Seen him anywhere?"
Miu squinted at the paper. "Ha, What a fucking shrimp! There's no way I would associate with such an ugly pile of-"
I cut her off with a slap across the face. "Shut up!" I curled and raised up my fist and immediately brought it down on her face.
"That's enough, y/n." I heard Rantaro say as he held my wrist, himiko pulling at my jacket with one hand as she held the slushy in the other. Rantaro sighed and looked back at Miu, who was staring at the floor in shock. "We just need your help looking for him, that's it. You don't gotta choice anyway.
Looking at the slip, Rantaro punched in her personal number and pulled me away from her. "Call me later, alright?"
Miu scoffed as she wiped her face, looked back at us three with a strange smile. "What, wanna sleep with me? First the tiny lesbian and now you? Bet you guys are into freaky ass-"
"I-I'm not into girls!" Himiko cut her off, the energy suddenly coming back to her tiny body. I noticed both her tongue and face a ridiculously bright red.
"Then stop staring at my tits, you fucking moron!" It was weird, the air somehow seemed lighter. I couldn't help but wonder if the three of them were involved with something I wasn't as she waved and walked away. "I'll send some nudes tomorrow, ya pervert."
Once the three of us were left alone, Rantaro only burst out laughing. "She sure is something, eh?" Himiko smiled and nodded as she continued to fill her body with sugar.
"You just blackmailed her! And how the fuck did you get her personal information?!"
Rantaro shrugged. "I'm not the one who tried to knock her out. So where to next?"
With a look of anger I grabbed himikos hand and brought her back in the direction of my car.
"Hey y/n! What about me?" I heard Rantaro shout as I picked up the pace.
"You can walk home!" I yelled back.

Some time later

"You're pretty cool, y/n. I wish I was like you." I was surprised when Himiko turned back to me while on her doorstep, handing the slushy to me suddenly. "I can't bring this in or my mom will get mad."
Before I could she respond, she turned away and went inside. I sighed and went back to the car, ready to head home.

...Like me, huh?
I never heard something so stupid.