~Chapter 6: Call~

Eh?!?!! 200 reads already?? Tysm for all the support!!! >w< even some of the people I read fics from like it... wow !! ily all :))

-author~chan

Edit:  300 reads !! Waaaugh I'm So happy @w@

I ended up sleeping through the day, the exhausted taking over my body and messing with my head. If not for Yumeno, I probably would have missed my stop. After getting to the front of the house I unlocked the door and layed on the couch, tears falling down my face instead of going to sleep immediately. My head hurt, my limbs ached, and it seemed like my heart was ripped out of my body. It only took a couple of seconds for me to finally sleep.

"Ah, you're finally awake."

The reaction was delayed due to the haze of just waking up, but my heart jumped out of my chest when I realized I was restrained by zip ties. When I looked up, I realized the pillow had been replaced with someones lap.
"You look really pretty when you're asleep, too bad you were crying."
"S-Saihara..?!" With a heavy breath and twisted smile, he twirled my hair around as I looked back with pure terror.
"I missed you darling. Sorry I couldn't make it sooner, Panta was making quite the fuss... would you like some water?"
I gasped and tried to force myself up but to no avail. Shuichi got up and reached over at the coffee table before he held me gently and slowly lifted me so I could sit up. "Y-You..." I stammered, it was hard to say anything. "What did you do to kokichi?!"
Shuichi chuckled before putting the glass cup to my lips, letting some of the cool water miss my mouth and go on my skin. "You need to stay hydrated... all those meltdowns had you crying so much it's as if you having nothing left in you~" He said while fixing my head back in his lap
I had to hold in a physical gag at that statement, I didn't know what he was here for, but breaking and entering on its own is illegal. I tried to force myself up again, but he held me down with unnecessary force. As I kicked my legs and tried to break lose from the restraints, his grip only tightened on my waist. He leaned in and began whispering in my ear, the cool breath already logged in my brain from are first meeting.
"If you stop struggling I can give you some intel on my panda, yknow." Saihara chuckled as let me go, predicting I would stop immediately. Of course, he was right. "I have your phone, would you like it back? Maybe a quick call can lift both your spirits..."
"How did you-" No, nevermind. That wasn't the important part. Cutting the restraints on my hands, Shucihi had me lean back so the back of my head was on his stomach. I tried to ignore him lacing his arms into a tight hug while his chin sat on my shoulder. If I called the police he would know, he's so close to my ear and I was scared to try anything.
"My panda's your password?" The sudden voice made me jump, shit. As soon as this stops I'll have to change it- "Not that it matters, I already have full access to your information, Y/N."
My hands shook as I could feel the smile forming on his face. I quickly typed in the numbers shuichi instructed before he guided the phone to my ear with his own hand. It was of half my worries went away when I heard someone pick up.
"Kokichi! Kokichi, is that you?!" I spoke frantically, I was absolutely panicked.
"...Y/N?" His voice was weak, more than usual. I could just picture his face, he was drained. No, he was scared. "...Why do you-"
Tears filled my eyes as I sobbed loudly into the phone, he's okay. "W-What happened? Are you- *sniff* okay?!"
There was a long silence as I wait for a response, my heart dropping with every second that passed.
"Is shumai there?"
"...what?" Shumai? He couldn't possibly mean-
"L-leave me alone Y/N, stop looking for me! I-I'm okay- Shumai is taking care of me... A-and I love it here... so just-"
"Wheres here Kokichi?! Where are you?! I know you're lying, tell me where-" Shuichi let go of me and brought the phone to his own year. My mouth was lift wide open, but this was the only time I would have a chance to do something.
With my hands untied I shoved my elbow backwards and into his stomach before using the other to prop myself up. The satisfying grunt that I heard behind me only motivated me to get up and run, but I was quickly brought to the floor by the zip ties around my ankles. I was able to stop myself from hitting my head, but getting up was a struggle. As fast as I could I inched my way over to the kitchen and grabbed a knife, using the counter as support to lift myself up. Hearing kokichi yelling over the phone made me realize...
This was too easy.
Even if I got him where it hurts, it was too much time.
"There, you're on speaker. Happy?"
My hands shook as I held the knife while sitting on the floor, hearing Saihara hiss at my best friend. I could hear the panic in fantas voice, yet I was too stunned to open my mouth.
"Y-Y/N! Stop it! Leave her be! You said you wouldn't-"
"Shut up!" With a voice filled with malice, Shuichi went into his pocket and pulled out a revolver. Pure terror went through my body as I heard the barrel click. "...It's loaded this time, Y/N."
I couldn't find the words, who was this? Why was this happening? Am I going to die? What did I do wrong?
"Saihara, please! Leave her alone, please! I do whatever you want! Just-"
Kokichi was cut of by an evil laugh as the knife fell out of my hands at the sight of the gun. With a twisted smile, he pointed the gun at me.
"Ten." Shuichi said.
"What..?" I said.
"Nine."
I could hear the phone bugging out as someone desperately begged him to stop counting. My head was spinning so much it got to the point I couldn't even make out what either of them were saying.
"Three."
"Stop it! P-Please, leave her be! Just-"
"Two."
"K-Kokichi, I-"
"One."
"Y/N!"
The last thing I saw was Saiharas face filled with what looked like lust before I heard a bang.