~Chapter 12: Dream~

Haiii!! Tysm for 1.6 k views by tea time I'm writing this >w< I'm sory this was falsed advertised a bit when being a yandere story I was kinda hesitant in case of triggers !
:,( but!! It does become important later so trust me with this one >:3

-author~chan

I was dizzy, incredibly dizzy. I was in an unfamiliar room with dim lighting and a lopsided floor, it seemed to be a bedroom. When I finally got on my feet, I noticed rope all around the bed frame and  how the bed itself wasn't made. as I went to walk towards it, it suddenly got farther and farther away. The world continued to spin as I ran towards it, a small figure now seeming to be caught up in the rope that was now hanging from the roof from their hands. I tried to scream to get the persons attention, but I got no response in return. Instead, I glowing blue light shot from behind me to reveal a door. When I looked back, there were doors scattered all around the walls and ceiling.
I opened the door behind me only to find the whole room upside down. I opened the one beside it only to be greeted by myself now standing on the right side of the wall. Frantically, I opened the doors as fast as I could until I reached the figure in the middle. Finally close up, i could put a face to the body.
What was originally just a shadow now had purple hair and skin as white as a ghost, it was kokichi unconscious and shirtless. My situation made no sense, but regardless I untied the ropes as fast as I could before letting him drop into my arms for me to hug him tight.
"You're so cold Kokichi..." I whispered as I rubbed the back of his head. "I'm sorry I couldnt-"
"Leave me alone already." He hissed, his voice raspy and shaky. Before I could respond, his head slid right off his body and fell into one of the doors. Before I could follow the severed head, I felt someone grab onto my stomach before a hand went down to my thigh.

I woke up crying.

It was 3:00A.M, and at this pace I'll never be able to find Kokichi alive. It's been two nights now since Miu joined us, and actually happened to know the next person really well. I really couldn't complain, or care less, it definitely made things easier for me. Both of them were added to the chat, the new number originating from a vape shack. The one involved with danganronpa lived in an apartment upstairs, His name Ryoma.
All 4 of the people with me think that gathering as much as possible will eventually lead us to my friend and the former stalker of mine. Everytime I think about the last encounter I just... eugh. It was the most logical tactic, yes, but the address that came from Himiko's card had been in my mind for the last little while. We were so quick to just ignore it... but I had a gut feeling. That kokichi was in there somewhere. He had to be.
The nightmare must have woken me up as I got dressed and ready in all black attire, not bothering to text anyone about this. they would only slow me down, or worse, force me to stay home. bringing a small bag with me with a couple of crackers and water, I grabbed my pocket knife that I now never left home without. Too much has happened, and I can no longer see a future where I won't have to use it one way or another. Just being a short walk, I swiftly got out the door.

At most, it took me thirty minutes before I stood in front of the abandoned building that didn't even have a door anymore. With so little light its as if I was looking into a never-ending abyss, waiting to engulf my every being while I could only cower in fear. Taking a deep breath, I checked to make sure the streets were empty before turning on a flashlight  once inside. As one would expect it's freezing and damp, but I was smart enough not to prepare for the obvious and instead of what could happen. I wasn't gonna die of hypothermia or anything, but it was definitely slowed me down and cause my voice of reason tell me 'get the fuck outta here.' Regardless, I felt the need to go to the stairs Immediately. The creaky, cobwebbed filled stairs that looked like they were about to collapse at any moment. And as soon as I reached the 10th step, that's exactly what happened.
I held in a shout as my one leg got stuck in the floor underneath, the now broken piece of wood trapping me and leaving splinters. I winced trying to pull myself back up, silently screaming when the step above also gave out under my weight transfer. If this damned staircase didnt have a storage unit of sorts under it, I wouldn't be having this problem. I just gotta think. Think about what's going on. Worst case scenario I get caught trespassing into an abandoned apartment building. Or at least, what appeared to be abandoned. I heard the faint sound of a door opening the floor above me, to which in a panic I began pounding at the board that had my leg stuck. If I could get out of this damn plank, I could drop down to the closet below and get out the door.
"Shit!" I harshly whispered at myself over and over as I heard the footsteps get closer, gradually becoming more forceful as they got closer. The scent of nicotine and tobacco suddenly started to fill my nose as I continued to pound at the floor board with tears forming in my eyes.
"GO FISH!" I heard a man yell followed by a huge slam. Other voices both groaning and laughing as it became clear this was some sort of secret hangout of sorts. Considering the horrible smell that filled my lungs while I started silently crying a river.
"Shitshitshitshitshit-"
When I looked up, I saw a pair of familiar purple eyes staring down back at me, watching with a blank stare as I struggled to get myself free.
"H-Help me..." I stammered, cutting myself off with my own hiccups. "Kaito... H-help me... please..."
He looked down at me, the blank stare suddenly fueled with frustration and confliction as he grabbed his head and gripped his hair while grouching about something under his breath.
"K-Kaito!"
"Shut up!" He turned around, still mumbling to himself. He would turn to look at me, then turn right back. Turn to me, then back. Eventually, he groaned and skipped a certain amount of steps before jumping over the railing. "You just had to step right there, huh?!" There was a thud as he hit the ground, that was almost a flight of stairs. I watched him in shock, was he really..?
"Stop making a ruckus y/n, the more you stuggle the harder it's gonna get to explain what happened to the stairs." He whispered harshly as he wrapped his arms under my own in an attempt to pull me up. As the floorboard was forced up with my leg, I couldn't help but Yelp as it seemed to try and amputate me.
"Just... This one time... then just forget everything that happens..."
"...what?" I asked, confused. The fact he was helping me was a shock on his own, I knew somewhere he still cared about us. But what did he mean by-
"S-Shit!" He suddenly let go as I heard the sound of something open beneath me. With one last regretful glance, he shook his head before bolting out of the building.
It didn't take me long to realize why he did it as I felt a tug on my leg below and a warm breath against my pants. That small tug suddenly became a forceful yank as if they were trying to force it off my body. I began banging on the walls, hoping the people upstairs would coming and investigate in my hysterics.
My hips suddenly fell under the board as I screamed, the breath getting heavier and heavier before gripping my thigh and pulling me down again. I couldn't even reach the knife in my pocket, I was helpless as I struggled in pain and terror.
It felt like forever until I eventually hit my head on the hard floor beneath the stairs.