Part 21

3 years later

Pov. Liva

Logan and I have been married for 3 years now.  It is now spring brake for the children. We have been busy with our 3 children yes we love them so much. Their the best children anyone could ever ask for. They are not some spoiled brats we made sure of that. The oldest one is called Riley (3 years old) then Jim (2 years old) and the last born is Kai (he is almost turning one). The mafia has been doing greet. I am now the mafia queen and Logan is the king. We have all been good. It has been busy like I said that's why I still haven't been able to go to my parents. I still need an explanation from them why they did this. I know this was the best thing ever because look were it has brought me but still. I would never sell one of my sons. But I want my sons to meet their grandparents and Logan agreed. Well I also have my sibling they had nothing to do with this whole selling shit. So I need my children to meet their aunt and uncle. We are planing a flight to go to them, they all still live with each other. So that will be easier. 

Pov. Logan

Liva has been a little stressed the past few days because she will be meeting her parents. She is not scared of them but she is scared for the reason why they sold her. Liva came in our room and I stood up to give her a hug. *are the boys asleep* I asked in a soft voice. *mmhmm* She said. *That's good, but now love, you need to relax* I told her softly. Come lie down with me I asked her. She nodded and went to lie down cuddling on my chest. *this is nice, exactly what I needed* She mumbled. I smiled and told her I love her. *I love you to* She said. We talked for a little while more, about the kids and everything. After that we went to sleep *goodnight* *goodnight love*

...

Pov. Liva

Our family which included Jayden, Dex, Mason, Ryan and Owen. (Yes we consider them as family.) went to the airport. Our private jet with also some bodyguards in them landed in my home town. We were all wearing our family color. Which was black if you didn't know. All the guys were wearing suits and me as the only girl I was wearing a tight black short dress so I had my knifes on my thigh but hidden under my black jacket with black heals. We all had guns except for the children and me as you know also has some daggers strapped to me. *mom, were are we* asked Riley. *well baby come here and bring your brothers with you* I said. They all came rushing towards me. *okay so you guys are going to meet your uncle and aunt, my brother and sister* I said exited. They all got happy hearing this and gave me and their dad a hug. Jayden, dex, Mason, Ryan and Owen were also their uncle btw. 

...

Logan and I stepped out of the cars looking fancy and rich as hell, gotta make a good impression don't we. *are you okay* Logan asked with worry in his eyes. *I don't know* I said hugging him burying my face in his chest. *It's going to be okay, your siblings will be glad you came for them. But I don't know about your parents though love* he said. *do you want me to come inside* he asked. *yeah but just let the rest here for now you know if something would happen* He nodded and went to the car telling everyone to wait here for a bit. While the bodyguards surrounded the house for protection.

I stepped towards the front door waiting for Logan to come to me. He grabbed my waist and the front door opened revealing my younger brother. *L-Liva* he asked. *yeah it's me* I said hugging him he hugged me back and then asked me who Logan was. *he's my husband, Logan* I said smiling. His eyes widened. *it's almost been 6 years......I-we thought you were dead we even had a funeral* he said shocked. *yeah mum and dad have a lot of explaining to do* I told him. He nodded and asked us to come inside. While walking to the living room he asked about all the people dressed in black outside. *they are bodyguards* I told him. *w-what why* is all he could say. *for safety* He looked so confused. He hasn't seen his big sister for 6 years because she was kidnapped in school and the she comes back married and with bodyguards. *can I talk to mum and dad* I asked my brother Mike. *euhm yeah I'll get them* he said and left. I gave Logan a questioning look not knowing what to do. He gave me a smile and a hug before my parents walked into the room. 

*L-liva* my mom looked like she was going to cry at any moment. My father just stood there in shock. *why* I asked them. *why what* my dad growled at me. *why did you sell me and for what* They looked in shock knowing that I know. *we needed money so we offered you* My mom said that with no shame in her voice, while stopping her act about caring for me. *so you never cared about me* I asked them. *no we did but money was more important than you* said my mother. I looked at Logan who was ready to kill them. *well I guess I should thank you guys* I told them. They looked so confused. *Yes well you sold me and there was a psychopath there who almost beat me to death, raped me and much more...but...I also met the love of my life and we are married I said and have 3 children. I wanted to come here for answers and for you guys to meet your grandchildren because they asked about you but knowing you didn't even care is enough to know that you won't care about us. I don't need you guys I have everything in my life I have a great business, the best husband ever and the best children a mother could ask for (Logan smiled at his compliment). It's just a shame you would never see them. I am going to let them meet Mike and Joy and I'm going to tell them the truth about what happened. Maybe they will even come with me after knowing what you have done. I have everything I need to take care of them* I said ruthless. Logan was just smirking behind me while still hugging my waist. *w-what* two sudden voices came from the kitchen door that leads to the living room.

Pov. Mike

I told Joy that Liva was back but that she wanted to talk to mum and dad alone. But we wanted to hear what was going on so we eavesdropped them. *L-liva* my mom looked like she was going to cry at any moment. My father just stood there in shock. *why* she asked them. *why what* my dad growled at her. *why did you sell me and for what* They looked shocked *we needed money so we offered you* My mom said that with no shame in her voice. *so you never cared about me* Liva asked them. *no we did but money was more important than you* said my mother. The husband from Liva looked like he was going to kill them *well I guess I should thank you guys* she told them. They looked so confused and so did we. *Yes well you sold me and there was a psychopath there who almost beat me to death, raped me and much more...but...I also met the love of my life and we are married and have 3 children. I wanted to come here for answers and for you guys to meet your grandchildren because they asked about you but knowing you didn't even care is enough to know that you don't care about us. I don't need you guys I have everything in my life I have a great business and the best husband ever and the best children a mother could ask for (Logan smiled at his compliment). It's just a shame you would never see them. I am going to let them meet Mike and Joy and I'm going to tell them the truth about what happened. Maybe they will even come with me after knowing what you have done. I have everything I need to take care of them* she said. Joy and I gave each other a look of 'we should go in there and omg'. We both on the edge of crying came out of the kitchen and said *w-what*

Pov. Liva

At this point I had tears in my eyes. I looked next to me and saw my baby sister and brother on the edge of tears. *explain* my sister said in a hurt voice. *sit down* I ordered everyone of them. Everyone sat down and I explained everything. From the day I got kidnapped to the day I got raped, beaten to a coma, married and children. My siblings had tears streaming down there face. *Why did you do that to her!!* Joy yelled. *money was more important then her* my dad said narrowing his eyebrows. *I don't want to live with you anymore* Mike said. *what if you do the same to us, we will never trust you again. You are not my parents anymore!! Were leaving.* Joy added. *and were will you go huh* my mom said razing her eyebrows. *they will live with us* Logan spoke from behind me. Tears were still in my eyes from the conversation when suddenly I heard my son scream mommy and daddy. Logan and I shared a look and ran outside. There was our little handsome baby lying on the ground because he fell. Blood was dripping down his leg with made me furious. I grabbed the knife from my thigh and cut open the pants of my son and treated his wound. *are You okay bubba* I asked. *yeah I'm okay mommy* he said. *mommy???* said my sister. *oh shit* I whispered to myself. *okay Kai and Riley come here please* I yelled. A few seconds later Riley helped his brother get to me. *okay guys so...* Logan then continued *okay so bubba's these are your uncle Mike and aunt Joy* Logan said to the boys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone,

I hope you liked this part of the story. I really appreciate you guys reading my story. If you have any questions or suggestions please let me know in the chapter that is called Q&A and I'll answer them. Or maybe I can use some fun ideas of you guys in my book.

I will see you guys in the next chapter

xxx