Part 12

A few months later

Pov. Liva

Logan and me got very close over these past months and my feelings have been growing for him. I haven't told him and I'm not sure if I'm going to tell him but enough of that. My wounds have been healing very good just my arm and a few scars have to heel a bit more. My bond with the others have been going better except for Jack. I'm still a bit scared of him but it's going better. 

Pov. Logan 

Today I'm going to ask Liva to be my girlfriend the last few months we have been be coming closer and I really really like her. The plan is put a letter on our bed so that she will read it and there are instructions on, they lead to wear I will be. There I will ask her to be my girlfriend. I hope she says yes but I'm not sure if she will because I'm her kidnapper. I know she is in the shower right now so I am going to sneak into the bedroom and put the letter on the bed.

Pov. Liva

After the shower I went to the bedroom again and there was a letter on the bed assigned to me.

Letter:

Hey love,

This will all make sense later this day. If you go to our closet there will be a beautiful dress and some heals. I need you to get ready and come downstairs I have a surprise for you. 

x Logan

After reading this letter I quickly go to the closet and I look at the dress. I start tearing up a little. I got everything and some matching jewelry,.. . and go to the bathroom to get ready.

 and go to the bathroom to get ready

dress Liva

hair Liva