Part 10

Pov. Logan

When we arrived at the hospital we got inside as fast as possible. I was caring Liva in bridal style. *Help somebody* I yelled and immediately some doctors came and some nurses with a bed. I put Liva in the bed and they immediately got to a room. We were asked to stay in the waiting room. After an hour a nurse came and asked for us. We had to follow her to her room were she was sleeping I think. The nurse started speaking about Liva's condition. It turn out she has a concussion, her arm is broken, she had water in her longs, and she won't be able to talk for a while because of the yelling, she had an internal bleeding but it wasn't so bad that they had to operate on her, she had allot of bruises and had to stitch some injury's and she also had some broken ribs. After she was done talking I had tears in my eyes again. *w-when will she wake up* I asked not sure if she will wake up again. *She will wake up in an hour or two, she will be in a lot of pain and maybe we will have to operate on her internal bleeding if it gets worse. Because of the pain she will maybe be put in a coma so her body can rest but don't worry about that* I nodded at what she said and then she left. 

Pov. Liva

I woke up but immediately closed my eyes again because of the light. When I got used to the light I looked around and saw Logan lying with his head next to me on the bed and my hand was in his hands. His eyes were red and puffy from crying. I gently rubbed his cheek 'why do I like you so much and why do I feel safe in your arms why am I catching feeling for you..wait did I actually think that..well it's true I'm catching feeling for my kidnapper.' I wanted to kiss his head but when I stood up I whined in pain and a tear escaped my eye.*hey, Liva are you okay, omg your awake* he got up immediately and gave me a hug. He whipped my tears away and went to get a nurse. They did some tests on me and after that I needed to use the restroom. *Nurse could I use the restroom* *yes of course here let me help you* with that being said she helped me walk to the restroom and then walk back. Suddenly I fell to the ground and started crying in pain Logan saw me and got me up and put me in the bed *L-Logan it-it hurt-s* I cried out. All these doctors came in and the nurse said to Logan that the internal bleeding got worse and that they had to a emergency surgery on me. *L-Logan I-I'm scared* he rushed over to me and hugged me while doing that he whispered in my ear *love listen to me. It's going to be okay. I promise.* After that we rushed to the surgery room and I got put under.

Pov. Logan

After the surgery the nurse came and told me that Liva is in a coma. My heart broke and a tears escaped my eye. *when will she w-wake up* *The surgery want well but her body is to week we put her in a coma so her body can rest we will wake her up in a few days* with that being said she left. Another nurse came and brought me to her room were she was. 'I'm never going to forgive Jack for this never' I thought to myself.

Author's Pov.

Logan staid with Liva all the time he wouldn't leave her sight. After a few days the doctors stopped putting fluids in her that would put her in a coma. 

Pov. Liva 

I woke up but I couldn't move or open my eyes. I could hear but nothing else. I could hear Logan talking to me but I couldn't respond. *Liva please give me a sign that you can hear me the doctors said that you now could wake up from your coma because they don't give you that stuff anymore that puts you in a coma. I know it's hard but please I believe in you. I don't know if you can hear me the doctors said you might can so I-I don't know* He started crying. I need to give him a sign that I can hear him okay I can do this I thought to myself okay I know he is holding my hand I'm going to squeeze it okay come on Liva you can do this do it for Logan I thought to myself okay 3 2 1...

Pov. Logan

I started crying. I haven't heard her voice in forever I miss her so much. I need her. *Liva, Love I need you I miss you please wake up*