Part 16

This chapter is about what happened to Liva while Logan was in Spain and France for business.

Pov. Liva

I woke up this morning and had a shower after that I went downstairs to make breakfast for everyone of us. After eating I went upstairs to do what I had planned today. I'm going to go through all my clothes. I went through everything. I looked at the size, if it fitted nice on me, if I liked it,... . 

After a few hours I was almost done, I turned around and saw Jack standing in the doorway. *wtf..get out!!* I yelled. He came closer to me while I stepped backwards until I hid the wall. He placed his hand on both sides of my face and came closer to my ear and said *you have a very very nice, hot body you know* I stiffened at his words. He started kissing my neck. *s-stop* he kept going while tears started filling my eyes. I remembered what the bodyguard thought me yesterday. Jack released me to try and bring me to the bedroom, I took the opportunity and grabbed his arm. I turned his arm around on his back and tackled him so he fell to the ground. He winced in pain what made me smirk. I punched him very hard and not trying to risk anything I then ran out of the room trying to look for someone. 

Pov. Jack

That bitch ran out of the room trying to get to safety, well like that's going to work. I told the bodyguards to take a break and Owen was also gone. There was no one who could protect her. I ran after her to the kitchen. But when I came there I didn't see her. Suddenly I felt something cold on my neck. I looked down and saw Liva with a knife in her hand against my neck. Come on I thought to myself. Like she actually knows how to use a knife. I wanted to make her think that I wanted to give up so that she would put her guard down but she didn't believe me. She pushed me against the wall and started kicking me witch made me fall to the ground, because of her sudden action. I quickly stood back up grabbing her arm so she would let the knife go. 

Pov. Liva

I dropped the knife and I tried to punch and slap him again but he dodged all the beating. Knowing I wouldn't win this I ran back upstairs locking the door. I wished to I don't even know to make Jack stop and not come in. But even before I could finish my prayer I heard the door bust open. At this time I had already hid under the bed. I tried to be as quiet as possible. 'It's going to be okay' I kept telling myself. 

Pov. Jack

I saw Liva lying under the bed. I grabbed her legs and dragged her out from there. She screamed at my sudden actions what sounds like music to my ears. I smirked while turning her around and seeing her frightened face. She tried crawling away but I dragged her back. Tears rolled down her face knowing what was about to happen. She stood up and we started fighting. We were in the middle of fighting when I remembered that I had my gun in the back of my pants. I quickly grabbed it and pointed it at her.

Pov. Liva

Jack looked like he remembered something and grabbed a gun out of the bag of his pants. I froze seeing it pointed right at my forehead. *J-Jack...d-don't d-o th-is* I begged him. He smirked *you're gonna listen to me and in exchange I will not kill you* he said with an amused look on his face. 'This bastard is enjoying seeing me like this'. I got snapped out of my thoughts when he ordered me to take of my clothes. I froze looking at him with disbelieve. *Now* he barked at me. *n-no* I cried. He came towards me while I stepped backwards eventually I hit my and Logan's bed. Knowing that he wont be able to safe me this time I cried harder. Jack pushed me down on the bed. I tried to get of but Jack wouldn't let me and he sat onto me hips so I couldn't get away. He took of his belt and tried to grab my hands but I kept squirming so he wouldn't. *H-HEEEEELLLPPPPP* I kept yelling. Jack came closer to my ear and whispered *if you aren't going to shut up I will beat you to death after this*. I gulped knowing he actually will do this if I don't listen, so I stopped screaming. *good girl* he whispered in my ear which caused me to cry even more. I tied my hand to the headboard. After that he also tied me feet against the bed. 

Pov. Jack

I started kissing her neck while she cried and begged me to stop. But like hell will I stop. I ripped of her shirt while I kissed her mouth. I licked her lips trying to explore her mouth but of course she wouldn't let me. I slapped her with caused her to open her mouth. I took the opportunity and slipped my tong in her mouth. After a while she stopped squirming knowing that she wont be able to do anything but cause more pain or her. But that doesn't mean she stopped crying and begging me to stop. I kissed down her neck to her breasts. I licked one of them while squeezing the other. 

.....

After I was done I untied her while she just laid there broken and numb. I gave her a last kiss which caused her to cry again. And then I left, I went to my room and took a shower. When I was done with my shower I went to sleep because it was already late.

Pov. Liva

'H-he rapped me' I kept repeating in my head. Jack just left, leaving me here crying and broken. He actually did it. *no no no no no no no* was all I kept saying. I tried to get up and walk to the closet. I grabbed new bed sheets and changed them while being in a lot of pain almost unable to stand and walk. When I was done with that I ran to the shower. I put the water really hot and went under it. I needed him of me was all I could think about. I kept crying and scrubbing my skin. I could still feel his hands on me and how he forced himself into me. After a while of scrubbing I slid down the shower wall to the ground. I put my head in my knees while hugging them and crying like I had never before. 

later

From all the crying I eventually felt numb I went out of the shower not even wanting to look in the mirror. I am disgusting and dirty, I'm a horrible person. Was all I could think about. I got dressed and walked back to the bedroom. I froze when I saw the bed knowing that everything happened there. I started remembering everything while looking at the bed. I couldn't sleep there. I went to Mason's room but not before grabbing a hoodie that Logan wore so I could feel some comfort. I layed down in the bed and cried myself to sleep. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone,

I hope you liked this part of the story. I really appreciate you guys reading my story. If you have any questions or suggestions please let me know in the chapter that is called Q&A and I'll answer them. Or maybe I can use some fun ideas of you guys in my book.

I will see you guys in the next chapter

xxx