Part 19

Pov. Liva

Omg were engaged, I'm beyond happy. I can't wait to spend my life with him and get married. *I love you so much* I said when we arrived home. *I love you more* He said. I went closer to him connecting our lips. The kiss turned into a passionate kiss full of lust. Logan picked me up and carried us to our bedroom. We kept kissing until we reached our bedroom. I broke the kiss and looked at me concerned. *are you sure* he asked. *yeah, I am; a little scared tho* I said genuinely. *it's okay if you don't want to* he noted. I went closer to him *I want this...please* I begged. He chuckled at my action and came closer to me and kissed me passionate. 

He slowly went to the bed and pushed me down. I got startled by his actions an gave a little soft scream. He smirked and came closer to me. He endured me into his kiss again. He grabbed my waist and squeezed it making me moan causing me to open my mouth. 

He took the opportunity and slipped his tongue inside my mouth. Our tongues fighting for dominance which he wins of course. His hands traveled down my body causing shivers over my body. He slowly pulled my dress of leaving me in me only in panties and my bra. He looked me up and down, causing me to get a bit insecure. I tried to cover myself but he wouldn't let me. *you look beautiful love* he said making me flustered.

 I stood up from the bed and stand in front of him. I slowly took his shirt of making me bite my lip. I placed kisses in his neck going up to his mouth. I slowly pulled down his pants leaving us both in just our underwear. He again pushed me on the bed in I went to the center as he came closer to me. He started kissing my neck leaving hickeys. I moaned at the pleasure. He went down to my breasts unhooking my bra and kissed them. His hand on my right one and his tongue licking my left. He went back up and looked me in the eyes. With one hand he slowly went down from my face to my thighs leaving goosebumps on me. He opened my legs and slowly went down my stomach to my thighs . *aaah* I moaned when he carefully bit my inner thigh. He pulled of my under where leaving me fully exposed. He endured me into his kiss again while the cold air hit my core. His eyes were focused on mine while he touched my pussy. I took a deep breath when his fingers connected with my clit. 

I moaned as he continued making small circles. *can i* He asked. I nodded. *no words love* he demanded. *y-yes please* I begged. I gasped when he slowly put a finger inside me while still having his thumb on my clit. I arched my back in pleasure. *you're so wet for me* he teased. I blush moaning louder when he put a second finger in me. Plumping in and out me we started kissing again. After a while I felt this weird feeling in my abdomen. *oh g-god, L-Logan*  I whined while looking him in the eyes. *it's okay just let it happen, come for me love* He ordered while going faster. I did what he said and let it take control. A sudden rush of pleasure hid me as I moaned really loud while grabbing the bed sheets and eyes rolling back. My legs started shacking a little at the wave of pleasure. Faster then I would have hopped the high was over. I let out a breath I didn't even realized I was holding. 

*good girl* he said chuckling. *I love you* I said in a shacking breath. *I love you too love...do you want to go further* He asked in a 'I hope you say yes' tone. He didn't push me, but I wanted him. I wanted him deep inside of me. I wanted him to feel pleasure too. *yes* I whined. He smiled and we kissed again. The kiss was passionate and rough but also gentile and sweet. I love this man more than anything. While kissing I tugged at his underwear, gesturing that I want him to take it of. He broke the kiss and stood up he took of the underwear and I gulp seeing how big he is. He smirked at my reaction and came closer to me. *Tell me when to stop* he said. *o-okay* I said getting a little scared. We kissed again while he rubbed his cock against my wet core. We broke the kiss and looked each other in the eyes. *tell me if it hurts* he said. *hurts* I asked. *Just in the beginning after you will feel good* he said softly looking into my scared eyes.

I nodded. He gently pushed inside me making tears form in my eyes because of the pain. *you're so big* I whined. He chuckled and kissed me. He went in further giving me time to adjust. I grabbed his back in pain putting my nails in them making him groan. I know he couldn't control him any longer. *j-just g-go do go all...* I was cut of by him thrusting inside me. Making me winced in pain while my back arched I whined in pain a tear escaping my eye. He was all in now. *i-it hur-ts* I cried a little. He whipped my tear saying *I know it's okay, it won't hurt anymore in a bit, love* I nodded which made him pull out slowly and thrusting back in. He kept doing this until the pain changed into pleasure which  he noticed. He started going faster making me moan his name while he placed hickeys all over me. I clawed his back definitely leaving bruises there, but I didn't care right now. All I cared about in this moment where him and me the pleasure that was taking over was unbelievable. I clenched around his cock while the orgasm took over. By now my legs were shacking. After a while Logan was reaching his I now already came 4 times but felt another one coming with he knew. * come on be a good girl for ma and come okay* *yeah* I moaned. We both came at the same time moaning each others names. I was still shacking underneath him, when he pulled out. He went down to my clit and licked all my juices of until I was clean. *you taste amazing love*. I blushed red like a tomato. *that was amazing* I said still shacking a little. *yeah it was* he said trying to calm me down from the shacking by pulling me into a hug. *We should take a shower he said* I nodded and tried to stand up but failed. Logan caught me right before I fell on the ground.

We went to take a bad Logan cleaned me while I cleaned him. Logan got out of the bad and got dressed while I looked at him. *Enjoying the view love* he asked smirking. I looked away while blushing. He helped me out of the bad and get dressed. Because I couldn't walk which he made fun of btw he picked me up and we got into bed. *I love you Logan so so much you don't even know* I said before kissing him. *I love you too and much more, and tank you I know it wasn't easy to do what you did today* I smiled at his words giving him a kiss on the cheek *goodnight love* he added while we were cuddled up in each others arms. *goodnight*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone,

This is the first smut that I ever wrote, I know it isn't really good but I still hope you liked it.

I hope you liked this part of the story. I really appreciate you guys reading my story.  If you have any questions or suggestions please let me know in the chapter that is called Q&A and I'll answer them. Or maybe I can use some fun ideas of you guys in my book.

I will see you guys in the next chapter

xxx