Part title

Tony was right. The compound was done two weeks later. It was nice staying in a normal house, but I was ready to get back to the compound.

We finished moving all the stuff inside and Peter helped me with my bags. His face looked much better now, he had his stitches removed and his eye is almost completely healed. Peter was finally looking normal again.

Peter and I sit on the edge of the bed and smile at each other.

"Thanks for the help." I say and put my hand in his.

"I'm glad we're back." Peter says and looks around. "I'm ready to get back to work, missions and helping people."

"Yeah. It's good to be back. It'll be fun fighting with you again." I say and smile.

"I don't want you to get hurt again, but I know I won't be able to keep you out of every fight." Peter says and I look at him. "Just promise me we will stick together."

"I promise." I say and smile at him.

"I promise I'll always come back to you. No matter what. I'll always be back." Peter says and puts his arm around me.

"I know. You came back this time and you can do it again. That doesn't mean you have to if it's your choice." I say and close my eyes.

I think about the conversation I had with Vision and Wanda when they dropped me off at Clint's. Vision is a robot, and he loves someone, it shouldn't be too difficult for me to love someone too.

"I have to tell you something." I say and sit up to face him.

Peter looks at me and scrunches his face, like he does when he's confused. I look at him and put my hand on his cheek, he smiles and leans into my hand.

"I think I love you Peter Parker." I say and his eyes get wide.

He looks at me for a few moments, and I can't help but smile at the fact that I just admitted that.

"Are you serious?" He asks. It's like he's in shock, like he wasn't expecting it. Honestly, I wasn't expecting it either.

"Yeah." I say and chuckle.

Peter jumps up and pulls me into his arms, spinning me around. He laughs at kisses my head.

"I love you y/n." Peter says and sets me down so he can look at me. "I think I always have loved you."

I look up at him and I've never seen his smile so big. Peter puts his hand on my face and puts his forehead on mine. I close my eyes and soak in the moment.

"Y/n, is it alright if I kiss you now?" Peter asks and I chuckle.

"Yeah. I'd like that."

Peter leans down and slowly puts his lips on mine. My stomach explodes with butterflies. His lips are soft and he is very gentle to me. When he pulls away, he stares at me for a moment.

I look up at him and smile.

"I've wanted to do that for a long time." Peter says and rubs my cheek. "You're the most amazing person I've ever met."

I pull him into a a hug and can't hold back my smile.

A few hours later, we are all in the kitchen having dinner, together, like we used to. I forgot how much I loved being here with everyone being gone looking for Peter for so long.

The whole team was around the table and like usual they were doing their own thing. I watched happily as we all devoured the food and talked to each other.

"Guys." I said and everyone looked up at me. "Thank you for everything. You've taught me what it's like to have a family and I'll never be able to repay you for that."

Everyone smiles at me and I smile back. Peter grabs my hand on the right and I can't help but feel like this is where I've always been meant to be.

"You know, you're the one who didn't want to join the team to begin with." Natasha whispered to me as everyone continued to eat.

"Yeah I know. I think I'm cool with staying a lot longer than I'd originally planned." I whispered back and chuckled.

Natasha glanced at peters hand on mine and smiled at the two of us.

"I thought so." She responded.

Later that night, I walked out of my room and into the lounge where I found Bucky sitting on the couch with a tablet. He looked a little frustrated and so I walked over to help him.

"Hey." I said and sat beside.

"What are you doing up, squirt?" Bucky asked and still tried to press things on the screen.

"Couldn't sleep. I figured you'd still be awake so I came to find you."

"Is everything alright?" He asked and looked up from the device.

"Yeah." I responded and chuckled. "Looks like you need some help though."

I got closer to him and showed him how to work the tablet. Once he understand he chuckled when he realized how simple it was to use.

"So, you and Natasha are really going to stay?" Bucky asked and looked at me. "I heard you two talking at dinner."

"Yeah this is the first time I've felt like I belonged somewhere. I can't risk losing that for anything." I respond and smiled at him.

"Good. I think it would be boring around here if you weren't around to keep me up late at night." Bucky said and laughed.

"Very funny."

The two of us stayed up a little later before we both crashed on the couch. I was happy to be back in the compound with my family and I knew everything was finally going to be okay.

Even though my life has sucked so bad, I can't help but deny how good it's been since finding these people. I'm happy to admit that Natasha and I are finally where we belong, home.