New Beginning.

Growing up, Natasha has always been like a sister to me. We trained together, fought together, and lived together our whole life. She's quite a bit older than me, I'm only 17. She got both of us out of Russia and into the states. I owe her everything for saving me before the so called "celebration" that she endured when she was my age. When she joined SHIELD, she tried to convince me to join her.

"You're the second best spy I know! After me of course!" She says with a laugh.

"I know Nat. But I'm not sure if I want to keep doing that. It's a lot to deal with." I respond.

"Come on, y/n. Why not join for a year and see how it is? Then you can quit if you want."

Natasha always knew what to say to convince me to try stuff out. The two of us had a pretty bad childhood, having to deal with the tortures of becoming a Russian spy, before moving to the US. Nat was a better spy than me, but I was able to fight just as well as her.

"I'll tell Fury that you're in! Oh and you remember Clint? From Budapest? He's apart of the team too!" Nat says knowing I would be excited to see Clint again.

The following day, Nat and I made our way to the Avengers Compound. Of course I've heard of them. They saved the world from Thanos last year, without any casualties, so they must be a pretty strong group.

"Welcome ladies. Natasha nice to see you again. Y/n, I'm Fury and this is Tony Stark." A tall man with an eye patch says.

"So, you're iron man?" I ask and the billionaire smiles.

"Yup that's me! We can do autographs later. Follow me. We will show you around." Tony says, making me roll my eyes.

The compound is huge. A lot bigger than I expected. There were a bunch of rooms, one room for everyone, even the rabbit had a room, Rocket? But he wasn't there half the time, so I was confused why he had a room.

As we kept touring the housing section of the compound we run into a dark haired women.

"Nat, I think you met Wanda already. Wanda this is y/n." Fury says introduces us.

"Nice to meet you! It's nice having more women in the compound, it was getting rather uncomfortable with only men!" Wanda says with a deep accent.

"I'm happy to be here." I say with a smile.

"Wanda controls things with her mind. Vision, her boyfriend, is weird too, but you'll figure that out." Tony says as we walk away from Wanda's room.

When we turn the corner, I see the famous Captain America sitting on a couch in what looks to be a living room for the housing section of the compound.

"Hey, icicle! We have newbies." Tony says making Cap turn around.

"Y/n and Natasha this is Steve Rogers." Tony says and Steve comes to shake both of our hands.

When I look at Nat, I can tell she's attracted to him. I can tell after knowing her my whole life.

"Are you two sisters?" Steve asks as he stares an extra moment at Nat.

"No. Well, might as well be." I say when I see Nat frozen in time staring at Steve.

Tony walking away pulls Nat back to reality and looks at me with a smile. She likes him I can tell.

Down the next hallway are more bedrooms. The first one has Nat's name and the one next door has my name.
"You two will have these rooms. There's Peter and Steve down this hallway too. Peter is Spider-Man. I'm sure you've heard of him." Tony says and points down the hall.