Finally.

A/N: TRIGGER WARNING (sexual assault)

"We're entering Russia air space." Steve says from the pilots chair.

Nat grabs my hands and squeezes, she's more nervous than me. I stare at the ground and patiently wait to land.

After another 20 minutes, we're heading towards the ground.
"We're a mile away from the facility. Once we land I'll go over the plan." Steve says and slowly navigates the jet to the ground.

"Okay. So, this is the facility we have to clear out," Steve says and opens a map on the table in the jet, "Tony and I will enter here. After we clear the floor, the rest of you can come in to go through every room for evidence."

"That's all?" I say kind of confused why Nat is so nervous.
"This facility is ran by a man called Dr. Sverdlovsk. He's trying to recreate the super soldier serum, so we have to find any progress he's made and destroy it." Tony adds.

As Tony and Steve get ready to head out, I look at Nat.
"Why are you so nervous?" I ask and she looks at me.
"Something doesn't feel right." She says keeping her eyes peeled.

Steve and Tony leave and the rest of us waiting for our signal. We're expecting to wait a decent amount of time, but after only 5 minutes, Steve's voice comes through the communicator in my ear.

"You guys can head in. Stay sharp." He says and we look at each other then follow Bucky out.

When we enter the building, Bucky is first with his rifle at the ready, Nat is behind him with her pistol in her hand, then me with a pistol but in the holster, and finally Peter is last.

Part of me doesn't trust him to watch my back, so I keep turning around to make sure we're clear. He's a lot more vigilant while on a mission. He's actually looking out.

We go through a hallway and see a few rooms on either side. Bucky and Peter stand at the door while Nat and I go through the desks and cabinets.

"Nothing." I say as we exit the first room.

"Hey Cap, does this feel off to you? Why is there no alarm, no more guards?" Tony says through the communicators.

There's no answer, probably because Steve feels the same bad feeling that Nat and now Tony share.

I enter a room across the hall from the one Nat went into. Peter stands by her door and Bucky is standing by mine. Just as I start rummaging through the desk the door slams shut.

I walk over and wiggle the doorknob.
"Not funny." I say.
Bucky is looking at me through the small glass window on the door.
"Why did you do that?" He asks and I turn my head.
"I didn't." I respond and slowly turn around.
If neither of us did this, someone else is in the room.

As I step away from the door, I pull my gun out of the holster. I can hear Bucky on the other side trying to open it. I can hear Peter and Nat's voice on the other side.
"Open the door!"
"Get her out of there!"

I try not to focus on them because I have to focus on any noises in the room. As I stand with my back to the wall, I hear something on the ceiling tiles. Someone's in the roof.

I see Bucky look at me through the window with concern in his eyes.

He actually cares. Good to know.

I watch as a ceiling tile is slowly pulled back and a man jumps down. I hold my gun up ready to shoot, but he doesn't have a weapon, so I pause. Which I should have never done.

"Who are you?" I ask still holding my gun up.
"You'll find out soon enough." He says and throws something at me, making me move the gun from his head. By the time I try to stand up and take my ground again, he jabs my side with a taser, causing me to fire the weapon, hitting the wall.