I'll Be Alright.

A/N: TRIGGER WARNING (mentions of assault)

By that night, Peter and I had watched 2 movies and started a series. I was thankful he chose to stay with me all day, because I couldn't handle being alone.

No one bothered us all day. The door was open and Bucky and Steve walked by a few times to make sure we were alive, but didn't say anything.

Around 6, Bucky came and leaned against the doorframe.

"Peter, give us a minute will you?"

Peter looks at me and I smile, he gets up and walks out, probably to go find food.

"How do you feel? Don't you dare lie to me either." Bucky says and sits on the bed.

"I feel alright. Much better than yesterday. I think it all just came out and now it's just good to know I don't have to hold back my feelings." I say and sit up to look at him.

"Okay." He says and I could tell he wanted to say something else. "Just because you let it out, doesn't mean you can avoid talking about it."

I look at him and know he's right. If it weren't for him I probably would have killed that doctor yesterday, just because I saw someone else.

"Can I talk about it now?" I asks and he looks at me with a surprised look.

"Of course." He says and I look down.

"When they took me, I didn't think about something like that happening to me. Nat told me they sterilize the girls on their birthday, but I knew you guys would be there in time." I say and he looks at me, just listening.

"I didn't know they do examinations before the birthday, so I didn't know anything was going to happen." I continue and Bucky puts his hand on my leg, letting me know he's with me.

"They took me to a room, like the infirmary here, and tied my arms down to the bed." I could tell he's getting mad, but he holds back.

"They tied my legs to some calf supports, which forced my legs apart, there was nothing I could've done." I still look away, not wanting to see his face and start crying.

"The doctor came and he was touching himself through his pants. Men have done that around me before at the academy, but it never went further. He started to touch me, which has happened before, but he..." I stop for a moment and realize this is the part I dreaded talking about.

"I'm here. You're safe. Just tell me what you feel comfortable telling me." Bucky says and I look at him. My breath is getting heavy and I can feel tears in my eyes.

"He put his fingers in me. I didn't expect it." I say and tears fall down my cheek. "I could've handled that. I kept my eyes closed and I tried to picture anything. Peter came to mind. That's why I was so drawn to him, because thinking of him is what kept me from showing them how bad it hurt me."

Bucky nods, he must know what he feels like to be so low, that picturing someone gets you through the pain.

"Everything was fine, kind of, until I heard him taking his belt off. That's when I started panicking. He grabbed at my legs and hit my face." I stop again.

"You've said a lot more than you have this whole time, maybe stop for now." He suggested and I shook my head.

"No."

Bucky nods and gets closer to me and grabs my hand. Him holding my head is the only thing keeping my mind from making me feel like I'm in that room again.

"He put himself inside of me and I could've thrown up. It hurt a lot and in that moment I wished I was dead." I say and Bucky closes his eyes, trying not to cry.

"Then, he starts pounding inside me and I let out the tiniest whimper, that's when he hit me. So, I stayed quiet the rest of the time and when he finished he told me I passed then left." I finally finish the story and look at Bucky who has a tear rolling down his cheek.

"When we found you, I didn't know what happened, I assumed, it didn't matter. I wanted you to know that he was dead. Either by my hand or yours, no one else's." Bucky says and looks at me.

"I know. Who knows how bad I would've been if I didn't know he was dead." I say and force a smile. "I wasn't strong enough when you brought him to me. I wish I was."

"You didn't have to be. That's why you have me, to be strong when you can't." He says and I sit up and hug him tightly.

He wraps his arms around me and I close my eyes on his shoulder. It felt weird telling Bucky what happened to me, but I'm glad I did.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you. I swear I will never let this happen again." He says and I start to sob in his arms.

"I know. Peter beat you to that promise though." I say and he chuckles.

"Now you know you have two people who will put you first. You won't get hurt again." He says and I continue to sob.

Bucky was the closest thing I had to a dad. I never knew what it was like to have someone actually take care of you and protect you.

"Can I tell you something else?" I whisper and pull away.

He puts his hand on my face and wipes my tears.

"Of course you can." He says with a small smile.

"If I had a dad, I'd want him to be you." I whisper and his smile grows.

"If I had a daughter, I'd want her to be you, too." He says and I smile.

I lean back to him and hug him again. Bucky was right, I feel much better letting that off my shoulders. It feels like he took a weight off of my chest and is helping me carry it now.

I slowly stop crying and I hear Peter walk back in. He looks at Bucky and me and smiles.

"If you need longer I can go." He whispers and I pull away from Bucky.

"No. It's alright." I say and hit the mattress next to me. "We have more episodes to watch."

"Y/n?" Bucky whispers. I look at him and he leans close to me.

"I won't tell anyone. Unless you give me permission. I'll let Natasha know we talked, that's all." He says and I smile.

"Thank you Bucky." I say and he kisses my head.

Bucky walks out and Peter looks at me.

"Everything alright?" He asks and I slide closer to him and we lean against the headboard.

"Yeah. Everything's much better." I say and lean my head on his shoulder.

We stay up late and watch the TV. Peter makes me feel safe and warm, and I can't help but smile. Even though I just let out everything I was holding back, I finally feel like I'm going to be okay.