Bring him home

I listen to fighting happening in the compound. I can't tell how bad it is, or how many anti avengers are outside. While I sit on my bed, I can't help but fear for my friends that are fighting for my safety.

Without any warning, an RPG was shot to my side of the compound. My room explodes and I fall through the floor. A scream escapes my lips and I hit the ground with a lot of force.

I look up and see the ceiling of my room falling in huge pieces towards me, now in the lower level. I roll out of the way of a few and luckily end up uninjured.

I look around and realize I'm stuck down here. There's no where for me to climb out, so I have no choice but to wait. I can still hear fighting going on.

After who knows how long, I finally hear people walking to my hallway.

"Y/n?!" Someone shouts.

"I'm here! I can't get out!" I shout and see Bucky lean over the edge that used to be my floor in my room.

He looks around and sees the debris everywhere. This fight must've been worse than I had thought.

"Hold on y/n. I'm coming for you." Bucky says and starts climbing down the broken floor and ceiling.

I stay still, not knowing if moving could cause damage. When he reaches me I jump up and he hugs me.

"Thank God. What happened?" I ask and Bucky just shakes his head.

"We will talk about that later. We need to get you and the others out, to the safe houses." Bucky says.

He turns around and I get onto his back. I can't climb with a broken arm and he's strong enough to carry me. When we get to the top I look around and see everything damaged.

We walk down the hallway and he leads me to the garage. I look around for Nat and Peter but don't see either of them. The only two here is Wanda and Vision.

"Get her to Clint's." Bucky says and opens the car door for me. "Don't stop for anything."

I look at Bucky before getting into the car.

"Where is everyone?" I ask and he looks down. "Bucky. Where's Nat? Where's Peter?" I ask.

Wanda and Vision look at each other, then look back at me with sadness in their eyes.

"They took him." Bucky says and I froze. "They took Peter. Everyone is after them."

I stare at Bucky and he squeezes his lips together.

"I'll bring him back." He says and grabs my shoulder.

"I have to go with you. I can't just run away while he's out there." I say and Bucky shakes his head.

"No. You're hurt, you have to get to Clint's. Wanda and Vision are going to meet up with us when they drop you off." Bucky says.

"What am I supposed to do? Just sit and wait? That's going to kill me. What am I supposed to do with none of you there with me." I say and Bucky looks down. "I trust Clint. I love his family. But they don't know what happened to me. I can't explain that all over again."

"You don't have to. You have to trust me. I'll come back for you." Bucky says and hugs me.

I close my eyes and start to cry.

"Please bring him back to me, Bucky." I whisper and he nods.

I get into the car with Vision and Wanda and watch as the compound and Bucky disappear.

The car ride felt longer than it was last night. Maybe because of how scared I was. I stared out the window the whole time.

"You have to trust that Natasha and Bucky will bring him back to you." Wanda says from the drivers seat.

"I do trust them. It's not that. It's just I'm scared to lose him or any of you." I say and she nods her head.

"Isn't it amazing you've had the opportunity to love someone the way you love Mr. Parker?" Vision says and I turn my head.

"I don't know if I love him yet, Vision." I say and he shakes his head.

"You know." He says and grabs Wanda's hand. She smiles at him and we keep driving.

"I'm glad I have all of you. I finally feel like I belong somewhere." I say and Wanda smiles.

"I felt the same way when the avengers found me. If it weren't for them, I'd be on the wrong side of the fight." Wanda says.

"Mr. Barnes thinks quite highly of you. He treats you like his child. It's very heartwarming." Vision says and I smile.

"Yeah. He's the closest thing I've had to a dad." I say and Vision nods.

When we arrive at Clint's house, I see him and Laura coming out the front door. Wanda and Vision get out and I sit in the car a moment longer.

The four of them talk, probably about the plan and how long they think it'll take. I can't help but be more and more sad.

When I get out, Clint hugs me and kisses my head. It feels good to see him again.

"Hey kiddo. I'm glad you're here." Clint says.

"Thank you for letting me stay." I whisper.

"The kids are at their grandparents house for a while. So it's just going to be Laura me and you. We will have fun." Clint says and pulls away from me.

Today has been horrible, I can't help being sad about not being with my family right now. If it weren't for Clint, who knows where I would've been. Maybe alone in a safe house, that wouldn't have been good.

Wanda and Vision leave, and I watch as their car leaves the driveway. I'm glad I have Clint to look after me with everyone gone, but I really just want Peter to come back home.