An Easy Day.

Half of them team get into one jet and the other half in a different jet. We both take off and hope the other's come back safely.

This flight is a little shorter than it was to get to Russia. We made it to a private airport owned by shield and entered the housing facilities next to the airstrip.

"Tomorrow we will find Clint. Friday said she got a visual of him across the street from the US embassy on the rooftop. We don't know what he's planning but he might go back there. Nat and Y/N will engage. We will wait a few blocks away." Steve said and Peter stood up.

"No. I'm staying with y/n." He says and I look at him.

"Sorry, kid. Gotta stay with the rest of us." Steve says and tries to change the topic.

"I'm sorry Cap, but I'm staying with her." Peter repeated and Steve looks at him.

"No harm pal. Let the kid stay with her if it'll make everyone happy." Bucky says coming to the rescue.

Steve nods and Peter sits back down. He looks at me from across the room and I smile. He really wants me to feel safe and I'm grateful.

Nat and I shared a room and we talked until we both fell asleep. I'm still having nightmares, but I wake up so fast when they start, no one would notice.

I stay awake until 7 am, when Nat wakes up, and I pretend I'm asleep.

"Wake up little one. It's time to find Clint." She says and I fake a yawn and open my eyes.

By 7:30 am, everyone is ready to go and Steve starts the jet. He flies us right above the building Clint was seen on and we sit and wait, trying not to reveal we're there.

"He probably already knows we're here." Nat says scanning the surrounding buildings for him.

"Probably. I wouldn't be surprised if..."

I'm cut off by the sound of Peter jumping out of the way of an arrow.

"Shit." Nat says and pushes the two of us behind a concrete wall. Peter jumps over and squats down in front of me, shielding me.

"Peter you have to get one of us to that roof." Nat says looking around the corner and dodging another arrow with not a second to spare.

"I'll wait here. Take Nat. He will listen to her." I say and look at Peter who is about to say no. "I'm fine. He's our mission. Get Nat to him, Peter."

He looks at me and is about to say something but nods in agreement.

"Alright. Hold on Nat. I won't drop you." He says and scoops Nat against his side and swings away.

The arrows keep flying past the corner of the wall I'm knelt behind, but they stop, Nat must have made it.

I stay down and close my eyes. I've never been like this on a mission, I've never been scared or weak. Right now, I'm both. I grow impatient and slowly turn my head to see if Clint is talking with Nat.

As soon as my head is visible, I see an arrow flying at me and I pull my head back.

"Where are they?" I ask myself and start to worry.

I sit for a moment longer then decide I need to make a run for it. I have to find Nat and Peter. I crouch down and get on my feet, preparing to run to the doorway leading to an enclosed stairwell.

As soon as I'm about to run, someone's grabs my wrist. I turn around with force and prepare to fight.

"It's me!" Nat shouts and I relax.

"Where did you guys go? I was going to look for you."

"It's not Clint. It is, but not him. He has something stuck to his neck, Peter says he saw it before used by the anti avengers." Nat says.

"Yeah, they put one on Fury before. Made him do some crazy stuff. If we can get our hands on it, we can rip it out." Peter says and I smile since he's back now.

The three of us call for Steve and the others to come help. Tony flies to him, since his suit is arrow proof, and tries to restrain him. It doesn't tie him down, but it knocks him out. Giving us a chance to run up and rip out the device.

Steve gets close to him and grabs for it. Clint opens his eyes and starts to fight. I step back, knowing how good of a fighter Clint is.

Peter uses is webs and restrains his hands. Giving Steve the second chance he needed. Without hestitating, Steve ripped the device out of his neck. Making Clint take a deep breath.

"Steve?" He says and relaxes. Clint looks around and sees Peter, Tony, Nat, and me.

"Nat?.... y/n?" He whispers and falls to his knees. "Thank God you came for me. They were trying to make me kill Fury when he got here tomorrow." He said and Peter gets the webbing off his hands.

Nat and I sit down next to him and I hug him so tight. He was the first friend we ever had, now we have him back. Clint noticed how tight I hugged him, and he put his arms around me.

"I'm back now." He says into my ear.

"I know." I say back.

I'm sure Nat will tell him what's happened since he's been gone, but for now he's just happy to be himself again.

"My family?" He asks looks at Nat still holding onto me.

"We have them. They're safe." She responds and Clint smiles.

"I knew you two would look after them." Clint says and continues to hold me tight.

"Let's get you home." Nat says and we all get up.

We get back into the jet and I'm happy we're going back to the compound. I feel safe there with everyone home like they're supposed to be. Now that Clint's back, everyone I care about is with me.