I was so happy I had found him all those years ago and decided to reach out. This was really something I'm glad I didn't have to know a life without.

"Do you think it could be the soulmate connection that drew you to him?" Jimin's voice spoke from behind me, pulling me successfully out of my thoughts to focus on him.

I turned slightly to give him a look of annoyance with his obvious intrusion into my head. Not that I necessarily felt any disdain towards him checking in on me now that he could, but it was still unusual to me to have two soulmates able to read my inner monologues.

Hannah was sleeping with her head resting on my lap, her slow breaths and low snores brushing like a slight wind against the thin fabric of my t-shirt where she was curled up in the direction of my stomach. In no way, shape or form did I want to wake her or have her move away from me because of a haste movement so I stayed calm and focused on not stirring her sleep.

"Jimin, come here. I want a kiss" I said, not looking at him, but instead focusing on the beauty on my lap.

"Let me guess, he kissed Hoseok last?" Came from Namjoon in the chair next to us, his face hidden behind the screen of his laptop while he worked on writing some emails.

"Haven't you noticed him doing that? It's obvious which gift he likes best" Jin walked into the room in perfect timing to join the conversation in a hushed tone in order to not wake Hannah.

"And here I thought it was because I was a good kisser" Hoseok chimed in disappointedly from the other side of me.

Jimin finally showed himself in my line of sight to comfortably plop himself onto Hoseok's lap in the other end of the sofa. "You are a great kisser Hobi" Jimin flirted and drew our soulmate into a kiss.

My soulmates showing affection towards each other would never be something I could get tired of. The happiness and genuine joy I felt when I could see my soulmates happy, observing their beauty and passion from an outside perspective while knowing I held the same amount of love towards the both of them as they do each other and me was something almost unbearably powerful.

"But do you not think I might have a point, Kook?" Jimin turned his head towards me, Hoseok's chest rising in rapid breaths beside him from an obviously affecting kiss. "Don't you think you finding PiBlo could be the soulmate link at work, making sure we'd have this time to spend with her when we did find her?"

His words made sense. And it had been something that had crossed my mind before, though I quickly discarded it somewhat uneasy with the thought of everything I think I do because I want to, turning out to be an involuntary task set up by the universe to keep the wheels spinning.

"You're probably not wrong Jimin. But I would like to consider my friendship with PiBlo as something I did, not something I had no say in and just had to do because fait made it so."

Jimin nodded and agreeing hums were vocalised from my other soulmates present.

"I don't really care about the bigger picture as long as it brought us to her." I finished as I let my gaze once more fall to her face cutely scrunched up against my white t-shirt.

Hannah had been noticeably different since her phone call with Martin three days ago, as if a weight was lifted from her shoulders she seemed more free in her words and her actions.

It was a refreshing sight, seeing her more openly affectionate towards us. We had immediately after getting to know her agreed that we would let her set the pace. No one would do anything unless it was obvious she was comfortable and willing to spend time with us. Her situation was different compared to when the seven of us first connected. We already knew each other well, we were already familiar with each others habits, personalities and being in each others presence. Whereas Hannah would need time to develop that same familiarity towards us.